Dec 28, 2000
www.odwire.org
School/Org
Columbia University / PCO
City
Lake Oswego
State
OR
In honor of Memorial Day, Dale Laboratories which specializes in quality reproduction of photographs,is offering a chance to memorialize loved ones who are or have been in uniform in service to our nation.

There can be others in the photo as long as one is in uniform. For complete information visit...
http://archive.benchmarkemail.com/Dale-Laboratories/newsletter/Memorial-Weekend-Sale---2018 .

In the interest of full disclosure, Dale Farkas president of Dale Laboratories, is my nephew.

I asked him why this great offer? His response...

Hi Paul,

Yes, all that required is that one person in each photo be in uniform. The person can order up to 20 prints of Single images or have multiples of a single image.

The idea struck me when I looked at prints I made of Grandpop, your father, in his uniform on the postcard from 1916.

A printed photograph is the only way a family can truly hold on to memories of their loved one in uniform.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

Dale

Take Dale up on his offer. It might be fun if you can copy the photo of you or your family member with a description and place it on this topic.

Thank you those in uniform and veterans for your service.

Happy Memorial Day!

Anyone take advantage of this free offer?