School/Org
University of Michigan Medical School
City
Lake Oswego
State
OR
Episode 46: Working 1-Day Acuvue Define into Your Practice

Loading the player ...

In this episode, Adam & Paul talk with Dr. Susan Resnick about how to work the NEW 1-Day Acuvue Define lens into your practice.

We discuss:
  • The history of the lens & the science behind the development
  • How to fit the lens and integrate it into your workflow
  • How to best market the lens to patients, including how to identify the most likely candidates for the lens.

Dr. Resnick was one of the first clinicians with access to the lens, so you can benefit from her extensive experience. If you're just getting started with the lens (or you want to), this show is for you!

---
Obligatory Disclaimers & Trademark Info!

1-DAY ACUVUE® DEFINE™ Brand Contact Lenses are available with and without vision correction. As with any contact lens, eye problems including corneal ulcers can develop. Some wearers may experience mild irritation, itching or discomfort. Lenses should not be prescribed if patients have any eye infection, or experience eye discomfort, excessive tearing, vision changes, redness, or other eye problems. Consult the package insert for complete information, available from VISTAKON® Division of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. by calling 1-800-843-2020 or by visiting www.acuvueprofessional.com.

ACUVUE®,1-DAY ACUVUE® DEFINE®, LACREON®, NATURAL SPARKLE™, NATURAL SHIMMER™,
and NATURAL SHINE™ are trademarks of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. ©JJVCI 2015

© Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. 2015

We try to keep the interviews under thirty minutes.

This allows those you to listen in your while commuting. Adam and I try to keep the program interesting enough to prevent you "Falling asleep at the wheel". ;)

Give these ODwire.orgRadio/Podcast a try. I think you will enjoy the easy going approach refreshing.

We try to keep the interviews under thirty minutes.

This allows those you to listen in your while commuting. Adam and I try to keep the program interesting enough to prevent you "Falling asleep at the wheel". ;)

Give these ODwire.orgRadio/Podcast a try. I think you will enjoy the easy going approach refreshing.

Sue gives really practical advice in this show, and in the webinar -- they are worth a listen if you are going to fit this lens.