Dec 28, 2000
www.odwire.org
School/Org
Columbia University / PCO
City
Lake Oswego
State
OR
I received this e mail from Member and frequent contributor Alan Saks. A great time of year and locale to hold the meeting. It is summer in New Zealand in February when we in the Northern Hemisphere except for a lucky few are frozen. I'm certain Alan would love to meet some of our members.

He wrote...

"We are pleased to advise that online registration for the NZSCLP CONFERENCE “TAUPO 2003” at Wairakei Resort 6th – 9th February 2003 is now available online at the following link: http://www.nzoptics.co.nz/clconf/

As space is limited at the Wairakei resort, register early and make sure of accommodation at the conference venue and take advantage of the ‘early bird’ reduced registration fee.

We have had a lot of interest from delegates and as you will see on the programme page we have arranged a number of world-renowned international and local speakers. If you enjoyed Blenheim we think you’ll not want to miss this one.

On behalf of the NZSCLP council and conference committee,

Regards

Alan"

Alan P. Saks

President NZSCLP

Dip Optom[SA] MCOptom[UK] FCLS[NZ] FAAO[USA]

Box 5060

Auckland 1

New Zealand

Phone: +64 9 303 3042

Fax: +64 9 366 1880

Web: B&B www.optom.co.nz/

Web: NZSCLP www.contactlens.org.nz/

Web: IN CONTACT www.nzoptics.co.nz/incontact.htm

Alan if you had a hand in organizing the meeting I'm certain it will be outstanding.

AMERICA's CUP RACING TOO!

Thanks Paul for advising members of the meeting. I'd just like to add that for those interested in YACHTING the FINAL RACES of the America's cup start the weekend follwing the meeting - we arranged it specially that way so that delegates could get a win- win-win after travelling so far!
Cheers
Regards
Alan

Alan,

Wairakei Ressort and final races

TEMPTIMG, TEMPTING !!!!!!

am getting homesick.................

If I can't make it, wish you biggest success.

Ingo

Thanks Ingo

Hope we see you there - I saw the OREWA optics folks the other night at a Nikon/Essilor launch [literally] on a launch on the harbour - very nice.
Hope we see you and all teh other interntional folks - the last America's cup was a BLAST!
Cheers
Alan