An eye for success: ten years with DI's optimistic optometrist - Daniel Island News

ODwire.org NewsBot

NewsBot
Staff member
Jul 30, 2007
School/Org
Newsbot U
City
Barre
State
VT
ok, @Charlie Turner -- the big question for you: how can people in their communities get the local paper to write a similar piece to this one? :)

congrats
ad

Holy cow! I haven't seen this until y'all posted it.

I'm fairly tight with the local folks where I practice: I've been a customer in all the local businesses, I use local when I can, and I have a good relationship with the newspaper(advertise some, write articles, etc). I volunteer at the elementary school, and sponsor quite a few local teams. Most of the efforts I've done in marketing have been personal and relationship driven, rather than marketing spends or ads. Now, we are driving success with our referral program from that word of mouth, and a few local efforts.

Kinda crazy I read it here first.....good job ODWire!

Holy cow! I haven't seen this until y'all posted it.

I'm fairly tight with the local folks where I practice: I've been a customer in all the local businesses, I use local when I can, and I have a good relationship with the newspaper(advertise some, write articles, etc). I volunteer at the elementary school, and sponsor quite a few local teams. Most of the efforts I've done in marketing have been personal and relationship driven, rather than marketing spends or ads. Now, we are driving success with our referral program from that word of mouth, and a few local efforts.

Kinda crazy I read it here first.....good job ODWire!

NewsBot sees all :)