Dec 28, 2000
www.odwire.org
School/Org
Columbia University / PCO
City
Lake Oswego
State
OR
Irving Bennett has done it again. He has re-written and updated his classic, "Optometric Practice Management". The editor is Butterworth-Heinmann and more information is available at www.elsevierhealth.com.

Irving is a long time friend and an inspiration for www.seniordoc.org. Our communication by cassette tape for more than 25 years is now being replaced by e mail. Irving is a member of www.seniordoc.org and promises to join us on line when he can clean off his desk.

Retirement is hard work. Keep it up Irving and thank you for all your contributions in the past, present and I'm confident in the future.

Meet the author

For those members attending the seniordoc.org Breakfast Seminar there is an added treat of meeting Irving Bennett as well as Jack Runninger. Seniordoc.org is dedicated, in part to these to Optometric Icons. I'm delighted they will be at our Breakfast Seminat to meet our members and share stories.

Bring Irving's new book and I'm certain the author will be pleased to sign it.

;)

2 Thumbs Up

I just received Irving Bennett's new book. I'm very impressed so far. I highly recommend it. (Although the shipping was a little slow.....took 3 weeks)

Tom Miller