Staff member
Feb 24, 2001
School/Org
University of Michigan Medical School
City
Lake Oswego
State
OR
* We've added a new speaker -- Dr. Stuart Richer has agreed to come on-board for 3 credits, we'll have the topics for you later today

* we're up to an even 50 COPE-Approved CE credits (!) Looks like we've got to change our banners, etc... :)

Hope to see you there in January.

* We've added a new speaker -- Dr. Stuart Richer has agreed to come on-board for 3 credits, we'll have the topics for you later today

* we're up to an even 50 COPE-Approved CE credits (!) Looks like we've got to change our banners, etc... :)

Hope to see you there in January.

A message to procrastinators.

If you re reading this you are loyal ODwire.org participants. I want to give you a heads up.

When the program reaches 1000 signups, the early offer comes to an end.

The regular price of $179 per individual or a $249 "Office Pass" that covers all ODs and staff in your office kicks in. The signups have been brisk and we expect the 1000 signup benchmark will be reached shortly.

Even at the standard price, this is a fraction of the cost of these presentations at a convention.

Optos has joined us as a sponsor of the conference.

So... welcome to them, and we'll try to find out what sort of show discount they can offer.

thanks
ad

In terms of logistics, are the hours logged based on the day you complete the course or are they all logged from the date in January? For instance, if I want to hours to count for a CE accumulation period starting in March 2016, will the hours count for that period if I complete the course at that time?

In terms of logistics, are the hours logged based on the day you complete the course or are they all logged from the date in January? For instance, if I want to hours to count for a CE accumulation period starting in March 2016, will the hours count for that period if I complete the course at that time?

Great question! They are shown as completed only after you watch a course and pass the 10-question test. So: the date you pass the test is the date you took the course.

Here's an example from the show last spring, with the person's digital certificate:

certificate2.png

Great question! They are shown as completed only after you watch a course and pass the 10-question test. So: the date you pass the test is the date you took the course.

This if year begins end's 2/16 and the the new accumulations begins 3/1 you can take courses and pass the exam appropriately and take care of two years.

What a deal!