CEwire2020 News & Updates

Discussion in 'CEwire2020' started by AdminWolf, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Greg Luce

Greg Luce ODwire.org Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2001
    School/Org:
    PUCO
    City:
    Welches
    State:
    OR
    Thanks again, I did 18 hours. Re-"broadcasting" "live" is much appreciated.

Frederick Frost likes this.
  2. Paul Farkas

Paul Farkas Administrator

Dec 28, 2000
    School/Org:
    Columbia University / PCO
    City:
    Lake Oswego
    State:
    OR
    A question on the mind of early CEwire2020 subscribers...

Dr DB asks...

Hi, I paid for CE back in early 2020 and am wondering how long my on demand is valid for? My tracker number is ______

Dr. D B
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

The response by Adam....

More importantly, we're going live again 4 more times between now and the end of the year, you're welcome to attend those as well -- no tests required for live shows this year!

Thanks
    Adam

3. Paul Farkas

Paul Farkas Administrator

Dec 28, 2000
    School/Org:
    Columbia University / PCO
    City:
    Lake Oswego
    State:
    OR

More important for those who waited to see if VEW and the AAOpt would be live, your wait is over.

Some state association will be offering a virtual convention. Many ODs will support their state association and register for their convention. Admirable to support your state association. They are guardians of optometry.

For ODs who are not members of the AOA and their state association, CEwire2020 is the most cot effective way to receive all your credits under one virtual roof.

See you in August, October, November and December to allow you to get 64 credits live and interactive.

A special thanks to our world class presenters who will be monitoring their courses live during those months