CEwire2020 News & Updates

Ok, so no live lectures in Nov/Dec , only on-demand. Just making sure before I enroll. Thanks.
Please reread my post. There are 4 days of LIVE COPE CE November 14 & 15 and December 12 &13 and on demand when NOT LIVE

I'll have the schedule up for the November live show later in the week -- the idea is trying to keep people in the same positions as the other live events, so people can maximize their live time.

thx
ad

Ok, so no live lectures in Nov/Dec , only on-demand. Just making sure before I enroll. Thanks.

Help us out!

We make every effort to be 100% clearregarding the CEwire2020 live events versus those on "On Demand".

What confused you?

Your confusion can assist us to aim for even better clarity as we begin preparing and marketing CEwire2021.

Thanks.

Hey everyone!

This year's conference is going to be massive: 60 credits (50% more than when we started in 2015), at the same price as prior years. The exhibit hall this year has the most companies we've ever had at a show.

I'll use this thread as updates to the event come in.

Look forward to seeing everyone there, should be a fun event

-- ad
Texas Optometry Board informed me this AM that the opoid course in Sept.(What's the Buzz?) is not accepted for Texas credit and referred me to their website for accepted course.

Texas Optometry Board informed me this AM that the opoid course in Sept.(What's the Buzz?) is not accepted for Texas credit and referred me to their website for accepted course.
could you post exactly what the Texas website says so we can adh=just in the future

Interesting - believe I contacted the Board in Feb and they said since both the 1 hour and 2 hour course was COPE approved (I took both)that it would be accepted for the required Opiod course here in Texas. Perhaps i will now have to quickly do another.

Is CEWire 2021 a go?

Interesting - believe I contacted the Board in Feb and they said since both the 1 hour and 2 hour course was COPE approved (I took both)that it would be accepted for the required Opiod course here in Texas. Perhaps i will now have to quickly do another.

Is CEWire 2021 a go?
Texas did say it was OK in the past -- who said otherwise?

CEwire2021 is a go -- content is being developed right now.

ad

Content is being addressed. I am the coordinator of the educational platform and have 2 Narcotics lectures available so far
1).How the COVID-19 Has Influenced the Opioid Epidemic
2). A General overview on Narcotics in medicine and Eyecare