Staff member
Feb 24, 2001
School/Org
University of Michigan Medical School
City
Lake Oswego
State
OR

CEwire2022: The Largest CE Conference in Optometry is Back!
With 60 Interactive & On Demand COPE CREDITS
REGISTER HERE

Join us for the largest online CE event in optometry and see why over 16,000 ODs have chosen to participate over the past six years!

Use your conference pass to Watch LIVE online these dates:

February 19 & 20
March 19 & 20
May 14 & 15

OR watch ON DEMAND at your own pace and on your own schedule through August 1, 2022.

Register to receive exclusive discounts from leading vendors, and tune in to the CEwire2022 Livestream, where we'll chat with optometric thought leaders and eye care industry executives.

Discuss the event & ask questions in this thread. Hope to see you there!

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Even if you're not registered, feel free to follow along with the livestream in the video above.

We'll be broadcasting all day (10 hours a day!) over the weekend.

-- adam

oh, and for those who need it or are curious --

The schedule of this weekend's courses can be downloaded here.

Adam, many kudos to you and the crew that put this event together. The lineup of speakers is outstanding, and I’ve bookmarked nearly every talk because they all sound interesting. It was hard to choose which ones to pick for this weekend. My handouts are downloaded, and the alarm is set to ensure I’m ready to go at 7am.

The interface was really easy to navigate too. Thanks again.

Reactions: Steve Silberberg
Adam, many kudos to you and the crew that put this event together. The lineup of speakers is outstanding, and I’ve bookmarked nearly every talk because they all sound interesting. It was hard to choose which ones to pick for this weekend. My handouts are downloaded, and the alarm is set to ensure I’m ready to go at 7am.

The interface was really easy to navigate too. Thanks again.
Thanks Lisa, we are super-excited for the new software, it is a (major) leap beyond what we had before, we hope everyone enjoys it!

I feel you about the 7am thing -- i'll be here two hours prior getting set up. Because the days are so long we had to start early, which is I know is ultra-painful for all of us out here on the west coast... on the bright side, at least we can easily quit before dinner!

-- ad

Reactions: Lisa Heuer
Congrats Adam!! I logged onto the CE Broker in Texas and you are now listed as an official provider for the Texas Optometry Board!!!

You are listed as "Proactive Optometric Physicians" under the "Provider" tab with the CE Broker Tracking #50-31610 and an expiration date of 5-16-2025. The website www.cewire.org is also listed for people to access your CE. Fantastic Job!!

You did it!!! All Texas Optometrists thank you for your dedication and hard work to help us obtain these CE credits! I guess you can post the great news for all Texas attendees that they can now "self-report" their hours and attach the CEwire 2022 individual "Certificate of Attendance" with each "self-reported" class if they have the free, "basic" account. If they purchase the "professional" or "concierge" account, then the CE Broker customer service agents will enter their CE hours for them after they send their CEwire 2022 transcript/attendance certificates to the CE Broker customer service agents.

Although each doctor can see the individual CE classes posted on their account with the free "basic" account, the paid plans allow the doctor to view the "official transcript" showing their "compliance" status. For questions, doctors can call CE Broker at 1-877-434-6323 from 8:00-8:00 (EST) Monday-Friday. Thanks again for the excellent CEwire 2022 conference! The speakers/topics were exceptional!! Kudos and Cheers to your success with the Texas CE Broker!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Steve Silberberg