www.eyewise.com
School/Org
SUNY College of Optometry
City
New York / Roslyn
State
NY
Paul and Adam,

I believe it would not be too presumptuous of me to say that I speak for everyone in congratulating you on the wonderful job you have done and are continuing to do in building, promoting and maintaining this wonderful forum known as Seniordoc.org. The fact that you have reached a membership of 2000 in such a short period of time is true testimony to the website's importance, relevance, and user-friendliness. May I wish you years of continued success in all your current and future endeavors! I know that Patientwire will be equally successful - I know from personal experience that you guys have the Midas Touch!

Best Wishes for the Happiest of Holidays!!

Sue

Thank you for the kind words Susan.

It’s all about timing. A sponsor free non-commercial web site was needed. A void was filled and the success of seniordoc.org is due to you and the other talented Moderators, as well of our great membership who give of their time and energy.

Events that have shook our profession have occurred during the past two years that required a non-censored open forum that is so well suited to the immediacy and interactivity of the Internet. The coming year should be even more exciting as an increasing number of our members feel comfortable getting on line. The problems are not vanishing.

“PatientWire” also fills a need for OD interactivity with their patients. I’m confident when ODs understand the power of the system, they will become part of the network.

What is “PatientWire”? Log on to www.patientwire.com for the whole story.

A Happy and Healthy New Year to our Members and Peace around the globe.

Paul and Adam ( who does not post much but is our www.seniordoc.org Guardian Angel Web master)