Feb 24, 2001
School/Org
University of Michigan Medical School
City
Lake Oswego
State
OR
live_online2x-1.png

100% COPE-Approved CE. 50 Credits, $179. Register Now!

Welcome to the World of Scleral Lenses (47149-CL)
Dr. Mile Brujic.

10-minute video excerpt:

[Register to watch the rest of this lecture; 50 hours of COPE-Approved CE available for one low price!]

Discuss this lecture in the thread below

Thanks again to Mile for giving us this talk -- it was a great overview to sclerals. If you have any follow-up questions for him, please place them in this thread. Enjoy!

live_online2x-1.png

100% COPE-Approved CE. 50 Credits, $179. Register Now!

Welcome to the World of Scleral Lenses (47149-CL)
Dr. Mile Brujic.

10-minute video excerpt:

[Register to watch the rest of this lecture; 50 hours of COPE-Approved CE available for one low price!]

Discuss this lecture in the thread below

Hi Everyone,

It was great giving this course! Feel free to send me any questions or comments that you may have!

Of interest to my fellow technophobes...

I hate change!

Changes in technology are especially hard for me to keep up.

It took me some time to master tape recording using cassette tapes. Then came the VCR. No sooner did I learn to program TV shows, it was replaced by the DVDs.

After collecting DVDs, films are now streamed and "On Demand".

There is now Optometric Continuing Education. Up to now it was necessary to make the effort to see the program live for CE credit. Programs can be time consuming and expensive.

When On line continuing education was proposed I was initially suspicious. How can the quality equal seeing an hearing the instructor in the flesh.

Spend ten minutes with Dr Mile Brujic on line learning about Scleral Contact Lenses and be convinced. If you miss a point and cannot answer a question on the needed quiz you can review the lecture as often as necessary. Everyone eventually absorbs the material and passes the needed quiz for C/E credit.

All this can be done from the convenience of home or office at a fraction of the cost of attending a live presentation for the next three months "On Demand"! Try the ten minute sample above and be convinced.

I am a believer that on line C/E for most courses is a superior educational experience. Learning can be a pleasure.