[Course: 47300-GL] Glaucoma Grand Rounds, Diagnostic Dilemmas and Solutions - Dr. Ben Gaddie

AdminWolf

Site Administrator & Tech Lead
Staff member
Feb 24, 2001
School/Org
University of Michigan Medical School
City
Lake Oswego
State
OR
live_online2x-1.png

100% COPE-Approved CE. 50 Credits, $179. Register Now!

Glaucoma Grand Rounds Diagnostic Dilemmas and Solutions (47300-GL)
Dr. Ben Gaddie

10-minute video excerpt:

[Register to watch the rest of this lecture; 50 hours of COPE-Approved CE available for one low price!]

Discuss this lecture in the thread below

Thanks again to Dr. Gaddie for this talk! Please follow-up with any questions for Dr. Gaddie in this thread!

Thanks Adam. Hope everyone enjoyed the lecture and learned something new. Please let me know if you have any questions or general glaucoma questions I could answer.

Thanks Adam. Hope everyone enjoyed the lecture and learned something new. Please let me know if you have any questions or general glaucoma questions I could answer.

I do hope I am not being tedious, not having the benefit of the lecture but I must ask - please -
Has Dr Gaddie an explanation for "Low Tension Glaucoma." and what is his treatment protocol?

I do hope I am not being tedious, not having the benefit of the lecture but I must ask - please -
Has Dr Gaddie an explanation for "Low Tension Glaucoma." and what is his treatment protocol?

The best way to learn is to sign up for the courses. Do not expect long explanations on this topic.

The best way to learn is to sign up for the courses. Do not expect long explanations on this topic.

Right, please don't ask questions about the lecture unless you've sat through the whole thing -- it is the courteous thing to do, as he may have answered your question in the presentation.

Paul
In the interest of time and money, an ODwire Poll might be beneficial to see if members are interested purchasing the Vit C book.

Editor's note: This topic has nothing to do with vitamin C. ODwire.org is not a public relations firm.

Unfortunately I don't catch his overnight posts until first thing in the morning.

Sydney, to answer your question, it is managed exactly the same way as high tension glaucoma. The only tool we have is a hammer so everything looks like a nail: Lower IOP from baseline. It is possible that while sleeping at night, the IOP is actually elevated you just never have the opportunity to see it as you don't check IOP at 3 am.

I appreciate your passion for Vit C. Until validated in US by glaucoma community it will fall on deaf ears unfortunately. Keep the passion up!