Staff member
Feb 24, 2001
School/Org
University of Michigan Medical School
City
Lake Oswego
State
OR

In this ODwire TV episode, we sit down with Dr. Matthew Greene of Urban Optics in College Station, TX.

Our talk focuses on the DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal contact lens. We discuss:
* The "Silver Tsunami" and how optometrists can best position themselves with the large number of new presbyopic patients
* How to best fit the lens using the fit guide.
* Training opportunities both virtually and in-office
* The Practitioners Visiting Alcon program, where you can visit Alcon's Ft. Worth headquarters and get hands-on training on fitting the lens with live patients.

In this ODwire TV episode, we sit down with Dr. Matthew Greene of Urban Optics in College Station, TX.

Our talk focuses on the DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal contact lens. We discuss:
* The "Silver Tsunami" and how optometrists can best position themselves with the large number of new presbyopic patients
* How to best fit the lens using the fit guide.
* Training opportunities both virtually and in-office
* The Practitioners Visiting Alcon program, where you can visit Alcon's Ft. Worth headquarters and get hands-on training on fitting the lens with live patients.

Ask any follow-up questions in the thread below!

Thanks again to Dr. Greene for taking the time!

Just as an aside, some of those pictures in the video are from my trip to the "Practitioners Visiting Alcon" program in Ft. Worth, which I attended before everything started to fall apart with COVID.

If you can spare the day or two away from the office, I highly recommend going -- at the very least you get to interact with your peers in a fun setting (everyone arrives the night before & stays at a hotel in downtown Ft. Worth.) When I went, @Gretchyn Bailey was there, as was Gary Gerber! You never know who you're going to run into :)

Ask your Alcon rep about how you can join the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.