Digital Transformation: Elevating the Patient Experience with Wavefront Lens Analysis 

AdminWolf

Site Administrator & Tech Lead
Staff member
Feb 24, 2001
School/Org
University of Michigan Medical School
City
Lake Oswego
State
OR
REGISTER HERE
luneau-webinar-hoff-july-2021-1920.jpg

LIVE ONLINE
Thursday, July 22, 2021 8pm ET / 5pm PT

Implementing the right technology can take your practice to the next level in optical care. Being equipped with the latest innovations in lens analysis technology will elevate the patient's eyewear experience and in turn boost practice revenue.

Michelle Hoff, OD and Isabel Kazemi, OD, the founders of Sightline Ophthalmic Consulting, bring over 50 years of combined experience in optometry, ophthalmology, optical and private practice.

They offer advanced education and training for practitioners and their staff focused on new ways to elevate patient care and drive business revenue.

During this webinar, Drs. Hoff and Kazemi will help practice owners understand how incorporating Visionix® VX40 lens analyzer with wavefront lens analysis can enhance the patient experience.

They will explore wavefront-based tools to help build patient trust and enable staff to make intelligent and targeted lens recommendations.

As a result, patients will receive recommendations that align with their unique needs and lifestyle, ultimately boosting patient satisfaction.

They will also dive into how implementing VX40 has provided practice owners the tools needed to improve patient trust and promote multiple pair sales.

Attendees of this course will explore:
  • Why technology investments are important to your practice
  • How technology boosts the overall optical experience
  • How to elevate the patient's eyewear experience
This webinar is ideal for clinicians and practice owners who are looking to enhance the patient experience, educate their staff and invest in technology that boosts practice revenue.

About the Featured Technology:
The fully automated Visionix®VX40 wavefront lens analyzer is in integrated technology to help practice owners transform and elevate the patient's optical experience.

The VX40 can detect and analyze bifocals, progressive, and single vision lenses and is compatible with all lens technologies and brands. It is ideal for cold start practices and designed to increase overall practice efficiency.

*** Apple Watch Raffle ***
As usual, ODwire.org is holding a raffle!

Register for the event & get entered into our drawing for an Apple Watch!

Good luck & hope to see you on Thursday!

Attachments

• luneau-webinar-hoff-july-2021-1920.jpg
    luneau-webinar-hoff-july-2021-1920.jpg
    673.1 KB · Views: 610
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the show tonight -- should be an interesting one (we don't do too many optical-focused webinars!)

Anybody know what one of these units costs? -Charlie

This recording does not play. Is there another way to watch this presentation?
We never posted an archive here -- let me see if I can get it up and running for you!
ad

Anybody know what one of these units costs? -Charlie
I want to say $8k.... Let me dig up an archive of the webinar and re-post it, I think they reviewed pricing in it.

I want to say $8k.... Let me dig up an archive of the webinar and re-post it, I think they reviewed pricing in it.
$8,500 was the advertised price as of this summer, not sure what the price is now... I'll dig for you.

ad

Wow! That's way less than I was expecting. -Charlie

Visionix® VX40
1645389049234.png

Visionix wavefront technology allows you to have a full detailed analysis of a frame at the push of the button. Experience the next generation autolensmeter with the VX40. The VX40 can detect and analyze bifocals, progressive, and single vision lenses and is compatible with all lens technologies and brands. VX40 Wavefront Lens Analyzer

Jessica, if you have an instrument that is better than a manual lensometer, then prove it. I invite you to loan one to my practice for six months. We will verify incoming and outgoing lens powers and report on the results. The three of us that verify lens powers are manual lensometer freaks, in a good way.

If what you're offering is better, you're going to sell a lot of instruments. If it is no better than every other autolensometer...

I'll admit, the notion of viewing the wavefront of PALs is exciting. -Charlie

Charles McBride, O.D.
Beaverton, OR

Reactions: Jessica Masters
Jessica, if you have an instrument that is better than a manual lensometer, then prove it. I invite you to loan one to my practice for six months. We will verify incoming and outgoing lens powers and report on the results. The three of us that verify lens powers are manual lensometer freaks, in a good way.

If what you're offering is better, you're going to sell a lot of instruments. If it is no better than every other autolensometer...

I'll admit, the notion of viewing the wavefront of PALs is exciting. -Charlie

Charles McBride, O.D.
Beaverton, OR
I looked at this instrument at least three years ago. When I went to VEW. It is great, but at the time...it lacked one feature some of you might miss. YOU could not spot a lens. YOU could read lenses already mounted. Nine thousand dollars and no dots on uncuts. I wanted it to find the prism so I did not have to. Not an issue to most. But that was what was worth the money to me and I discovered it would not do what I wanted it to do. I think...LCT bought one at the time.