Dow Jones Average closes down 2.93% on 22 March 2018

they're not making anymore land!

I can find you a good deal on land in Illnois where manufacturing has pulled out. I hear that you may be able to purchase an entire home & lot for $5,000, yet they are not selling.

Honestly, though, if you're time frame is fairly short, I'd get out of this market. Just peeking at the DJIA, it looks like it wants to head down. Maybe it will stick around this 24000 range for a little while but every move up seems to be met with an onslaught of higher volumen selling.

This is all technical analysis though.

If analyzing the fundamentals, our economy is perfect! Great job outlook, tiny amounts of household debt, hardly any soviergn debt, interest rates going down, almost zero young people with college debt, very little funny business in the corporate world with stock buybacks and pumping share prices up. It all looks on the up and up. Obama, Trump, and CNBC all confidently state our economy is sound. Nothing wrong at all. 21 trillion to pay back with countless money printing in our future and war on the way is completely okay. Nothing but blue skies ahead.