Downtown Rogersville's US Bank branch set for conversion to optometry office - Kingsport...

Not gonna lie here -- I think having an office with bank vaults is the coolest thing EVER :)

Reactions: Jonathan Warner
Not gonna lie here -- I think having an office with bank vaults is the coolest thing EVER :)

Definitely....I can think of few patients I'd like to make "disappear".....and keep them "safe".

instead of buying my building I almost purchased a bank building, in addition to the main floor walk in safe it also had a safe in the basement that no one could open! The building was a nice old building, historical register, etc and needed a lot of work done to it but I just wanted to open that basement safe.

instead of buying my building I almost purchased a bank building, in addition to the main floor walk in safe it also had a safe in the basement that no one could open! The building was a nice old building, historical register, etc and needed a lot of work done to it but I just wanted to open that basement safe.

Ok Geraldo...but you might be disappointed.