1. Welcome to ODwire.org, the largest and longest-running social network for eye care professionals, with over 20,000 ECP members!

We offer private peer-to-peer discussions, articles, webinars, podcasts & more!

Our site is free to all Optometrists, OD Students, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists, and practice administrators. Join us!

Gun Control: Where are Optometrists on National Issues?

Discussion in 'General Topics' started by Mike Cohen, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Joe DiGiorgio O.D.

Joe DiGiorgio O.D. ODwire.org Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2008
    School/Org:
    ICO
    City:
    Orland Park (Suburb of Chgo.)
    State:
    IL
    Yikes, St. Clair County is even more dangerous than "Crook" County. It would seem hard to beat a shooting every 2.5 hours (with illegally acquired firearms). I am sure they are proud to be #1.

Stephen G. Hlis O.D. likes this.
  2. Stephen G. Hlis O.D.

Stephen G. Hlis O.D. ODwire.org Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2008
    School/Org:
    Nova Southeastern University
    City:
    Brownwood
    State:
    TX
    It's all about guns and climate change which are causing these horrific homicides. I'm glad we have a president who shows leadership in taking care of climate change. I don't know what we would do without him.

3. Will Elmore

Will Elmore Member

Jan 30, 2006
    School/Org:
    Pennsylvania College of Optometry
    City:
    Fayetteville
    State:
    NC
    Gun control is very straight forward...even Lefties should...with practice...be able to master the technique.

Gun control...and it's been said a thousand times....is TWO hands on the pistol grip.

Hitting a target accurately and repeatedly, well that will take some acquired skill.

Lloyd Pate likes this.