Interview: Dr. Millicent Knight on Contact Lenses and Legislation

Thanks to Dr. Knight for speaking to us and for Johnson & Johnson Vision Care for sponsoring CEwire2016!

Must be an iPad issue. Here's what I get when I follow the link:

ImageUploadedByODwire.org1456506816.063553.jpg

P.S. Dr Knight and I both worked at the same office in Chicago back in the 1990's, although not at the same time.

Adam. I watched a few seconds of that video. You do realize that is NOT Dr. knight's picture. You better double check it.

Adam. I watched a few seconds of that video. You do realize that is NOT Dr. knight's picture. You better double check it.
Adam is tied up at meetings.

I'm unclear what you mean.

When I click the phone interview I'm hearing Dr Knight being interviewed.

I do'n't know what the picture above has to do with the topic. Perhaps Dr Alvarez can clarify.

Adam is tied up at meetings.

I'm unclear what you mean.

When I click the phone interview I'm hearing Dr Knight being interviewed.

I do'n't know what the picture above has to do with the topic. Perhaps Dr Alvarez can clarify.
When I click the phone interview, it takes me to the page pictured in my post. It's some kind of music video. I usually access this site via my iPad, and links often don't work properly for some reason.

When I click the phone interview, it takes me to the page pictured in my post. It's some kind of music video. I usually access this site via my iPad, and links often don't work properly for some reason.

That is a job for Adam. it works for me on a normal apple computer.

How about the Art Epstein interview?

Anyone else experiencing difficulty? If so what device are you using. I assume these are the questions Adam would ask.

Anyone else experiencing difficulty? If so what device are you using.

Hey...it almost sounds like you know what you are talking about!
Good work.

Editor's note: I've spent a good portion of my adult life fooling people into thinking I know what I'm talking about. :oops:;)

From my iPhone that is definitely not Dr. Knight.

I get the same thing as Mike on this thread. On the thread with Dr. Epstein, I get something weird too. Currently using the iPhone app.

On my iPhone it is definitely not Dr. Knight, but now I am logged in using Chrome on my MBA. Yessir, that is Adam & Paul sitting at the desk like Johnny Carson & Ed McMahon.

BTW--Who is that entertainer. I know that Millie can also do a song and a dance, but that is not her twin sis.

Adam will return to his office on Monday. Meanwhile for those anxious to see and hear the interview the old fashioned computer should work.