Miraflow

How do I market Miraflow to doctors directly since I sell to people on line directly or thru ECPS only

Hi Doctor Martin. I keep a supply of Miraflow on hand because it's convenient for patients. I would recommend becoming an ODWire Sponsor. It's inexpensive and octors coming to the site will see that Miraflow is once again available and where to order it so they can have it on hand for their patients. Simple. -Charlie

Reactions: Ryan Mckinnis
Hi Doctor Martin. I keep a supply of Miraflow on hand because it's convenient for patients. I would recommend becoming an ODWire Sponsor. It's inexpensive and octors coming to the site will see that Miraflow is once again available and where to order it so they can have it on hand for their patients. Simple. -Charlie
+1
Love Miraflow

Write a story about it and give it to Gretchen of Optometry Times. Have a great online store to buy it from.

I know nothing about sclerals. They're RGP materials, right? How does the alcohol-based cleaner do better than, say, the ubiquitous Boston solution?

I know nothing about sclerals. They're RGP materials, right? How does the alcohol-based cleaner do better than, say, the ubiquitous Boston solution?

They're different. Solvent vs. abrasive. I like both.

Reactions: Jeff Kiener