Mar 8, 2004
www.poulineyes.com
School/Org
ICO
City
Camden
State
NY
I have been a member of the optcomlist for over a year and about 3 weeks ago, I stopped receiving my daily digest email. Does anyone know if the list is down and if so for what reason? I have tried contacting the webmaster but have received no response. Thanks in advance.

Ron Poulin,OD
ICO '75

Ron,

I regret there have been no member responses to your question.

I communicated with Optcom List webmaster, who is a www.seniordoc.org member requesting a response to your query. I hope he will offer an update.

:confused:

No response

So far no word from anyone associated with the Optcom List or SECO, their Sponsor and Underwriter.

The Optcom List is an important web site that should be maintained and encouraged. Any information about the status would be appreciated.

I receive Optcom, but I get individual emails, not the digest. I've had no problems.

Go to http://optcom2.com/mailman/listinfo/optcomlist and enter your email at the bottom of the page to edit your subscription details, maybe the digest has been turned off?

A response from Australia...

It seems that the Optcom List is alive and well.

Another useful web site you may wish to check out is www.eyedock.com. This site appears to have useful chairside information.

I understand that there have been a growing number of bad addresses causing many e-mails to bounce. Walt said that he was going to unsubscribe all members last week and everyone will have to resubscribe with their current e-mail address.

This should solve the problem.

Thank you Jeffrey for passing the message to our concerned members.

If at first you don't succeed...

DavidWells

OptcomList Status

Since re-registering last week, has anyone gotten any mail??

The optcom list is alive and well. It has been "cleansed" and now requires re-subscribing and apparantly for some people "re-re-subscribing". Volume is down. Evidently, not everyone is aware yet or they just haven't re-subscribed yet.

Seniordoc.org volume is up!

No cleaning needed here. We remain grimy and no holds barred.

;)