Tom Miller

Feb 21, 2001
School/Org
SCO
City
Fayetteville
State
NC
Sorry to have to post this message. There will be no formal meeting of seniordoc members at this years SECO (to my knowledge)......just too much other stuff going on.

Even so, I do hope to meet a few folks there anyway. If you see me walking around dazed with a 2 year old.........please say hello.

I know Keith and Ron will be there. You all know what we look like. Why don't more people put up a picture? Are you people fugitives or something? Hope to see some others there :)

DARN IT!@#%^$

Oh well... Not that it makes much difference in our lives. We'll just have to track each other down now, not that I know what anyone other than Tom and Ron look like!

As you said Tom, WE have our pics on file so the rest of the seniordoc world knows who we are (of course right now I look like a hand to show my support for the USA). Come on people! Post a pic! :D

Well, if we find each other, our kids can play with each other, not that 5-year-olds and 2-year-olds have a lot in common other than the fact they are kids...

On another note...

Think that we should continue this PPOA thing? What about a name change like "Other Optometric Practice Society."Or do you think the acronym will be a negative? "OOPS."