Staff member
Feb 24, 2001
School/Org
University of Michigan Medical School
City
Lake Oswego
State
OR
For new registrants (or people who just want to test their accounts out), we're going to have an open house/orientation session on Thursday June 1 at 8pm ET, where you can chat with us, ask questions and play with the software to work out any kinks before the live event this weekend.

CEwire2023 Registrants can log in here. (Click "Login" in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.)

If you haven't signed up for the conference yet, it's not too late. Register here!

The current lecture schedule is also available here.

Thanks!

-- ad

Joe Sowka's Neuro Pearls lecture is at 6pm ET on Sunday.

It's one of the best and most useful lectures I've ever attended and the one I most need to hear, again and again, until the material is fixed in my brain. The guy isn't just a great lecturer; he's a great teacher.

I'm going to be there again. And apparently Joe will be attending live to answer questions.

Thanks CEWire. -

Charlie

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe Sowka's Neuro Pearls lecture is at 6pm ET on Sunday.

It's one of the best and most useful lectures I've ever attended and the one I most need to hear, again and again, until the material is fixed in my brain. The guy isn't just a great lecturer; he's a great teacher.

I'm going to be there again. And apparently Joe will be attending live to answer questions.

Thanks CEWire. -

Charlie
Yes he was a great addition this year and we hope he returns in for future years

Should be a fun & quick meeting tonight, it is an opportunity for people who've never attended a CEwire to test their accounts out and ask questions.

For everyone else, the software has matured to the point where you may not even have to log in again if you came in February or April -- it should remember you from the last session, no muss no fuss.

thanks
ad

I am wondering why an announcement for an event on June first, just showed up in my email on the 6th?

I am wondering why an announcement for an event on June first, just showed up in my email on the 6th?
You better check your e mail.

ODwire.org e blasts are the most efficient in the eye care industry with maximum being opened.

Yeah, that's ... very weird.

Who is your ISP? If you could privately message me the source code of the email (with the headers) i'd like to take a look at it.

Usually email is delivered in under 3 minutes, or it overtly bounces. Silently croaking like that. then appearing a few days later isn't normal (and at CEwire, we sent out at least 4 emails b4 the last event, did any of the others get to you?)

Thanks!
Adam

Yeah, that's ... very weird.

Who is your ISP? If you could privately message me the source code of the email (with the headers) i'd like to take a look at it.

Usually email is delivered in under 3 minutes, or it overtly bounces. Silently croaking like that. then appearing a few days later isn't normal (and at CEwire, we sent out at least 4 emails b4 the last event, did any of the others get to you?)

Thanks!
Adam
I live in a very private community, (its an RV park) with our own dedicated net provider, who vends a locally moderated version of ATT to us, on our own fiber system, ( NO outside big name "cable" providers are in here) at very high cost. ( $99 a month, for 25M, total bandwidth for 188 users is 1 gig) Our only other computer net option is Musk, which I will not buy, for reasons of conscience. I did a search of my email history, and could not find any previous notice. OH well, Ill watch in future, my address for you is, as always, drmikee515@hotmail.com thanx.

You better check your e mail.

ODwire.org e blasts are the most efficient in the eye care industry with maximum being opened.
Oh, I get tons of emails from you, no problem there. and I check about every couple days, if not daily. Adam sent me a follow up, thanks.