Keith E. Watson

Apr 28, 2002
School/Org
UHCO
City
Vernon
State
CT
Pats 31, Jaguars 20. Brady 26 for 28, 3 touchdowns.

Pretty damn hard to beat! Could be the 4th Super Bowl victory this decade... Think: Dynasty...

As a Jaguar fan, I was impressed with their showing. But, the Pats were definitely too hard to beat, though their defense showed some vulnerability.

All that being said, I am hoping against hope that they get beaten. I am so sick ofther arrogance and how the announcers trip over themselves during the telecasts to tell us how great they are... puke.

Hell, I grew up a Redskins fan, and I would probably even root for the Cowboys if they were t meet the Patriots in the 'bowl... I never thought I'd type that.

As a Jaguar fan, I was impressed with their showing. But, the Pats were definitely too hard to beat, though their defense showed some vulnerability.

All that being said, I am hoping against hope that they get beaten. I am so sick ofther arrogance and how the announcers trip over themselves during the telecasts to tell us how great they are... puke.

Hell, I grew up a Redskins fan, and I would probably even root for the Cowboys if they were t meet the Patriots in the 'bowl... I never thought I'd type that.

Seems like their defense has shown some vulnerability about halfway through the season but they have been able to overcome it. Guess a win is a win.

The announcers only know what drives ratings plain and simple. It really does get nauseating hearing them say this is the greatest team ever. Isn't it a bit premature? Whatever sells the product apparently...

Could be the Pats and the Cowboys in the Superbowl but it's going to be hard for the Cowboys to defeat the Packers. From the looks of their seasons, they seem evenly matched.

Seems like their defense has shown some vulnerability about halfway through the season but they have been able to overcome it. Guess a win is a win.

The announcers only know what drives ratings plain and simple. It really does get nauseating hearing them say this is the greatest team ever. Isn't it a bit premature? Whatever sells the product apparently...

Could be the Pats and the Cowboys in the Superbowl but it's going to be hard for the Cowboys to defeat the Packers. From the looks of their seasons, they seem evenly matched.

There you go Keith, the Pats have a welcome mat to the super bowl. Freaken Colts played AWFUL and were the only ones with a chance to beat NE. Plus we knocked out LT and possibly even Rivers.

Dr Shorter,

I've been a Redskins fan my whole life, and in no way could I ever say, in any possible way, in any possible situation, that I would root for the Cowboys. Ever. Now, with that said, if the Cowboys had won, instead of losing and crying (T.O.) about it, and it HAD been them against the Pats, I'd just hope both quarterbacks broke their legs...I absolutly hate the Pats and Brady in particular. Someone, anyone, needs to take them out. But it's not going to be the Chargers without Rivers and LT. Maybe the Packers, it'd make for a great final season for Favre or even the Giants, who played them really well at the end of the season.

Yeah, all I can say is... "Too bad Cowboy fans! You gotta wait anotha year!" That's gotta stink... ;) :D

It would be incredibly unlikely for lighting to strike twice so I don't think the Giants or the Chargers have any chance. So gotta go with the favorites: Pats & Packers in the Superbowl with the Pats winning by 24.