Question for people that consider themselves environmentally progressive

We have both cat and dog waste. I don't have any answers for you. For the waste your own yard, you can poop scoop it and then drop it down a deep hole. There is a company that makes little septic tank like contraptions that break down the wast into liquid and then it goes into the ground.

If you don't have any kids, you could just lay it lay there. Rats got to eat too right? :eek:

We have indoor only cats. No waste on anyone else's property.

BTW, I hate people letting their dogs crap on other people's property, not for environmental reason's, but just that you should keep your mess on your property.

1. I don't pick it up in the yards of people that are greenies (figure they should be more upset with adding plastic to landfills than they would be with poop in their yards.. at least if they live their values)

Well, that's mature. Basically you don't like them, so you let your dog sh!t in their yard. :rolleyes:

An aging cynical philosopher said...

"Happiness is when the last kid leaves home...and the dog dies!"
:rolleyes:

Question for people who consider themselves environmentally progressive

Several questions regarding your views on pet waste. We use the plastic bag rolls that attach to the leash.

1. Do you have a pet?
  2. If yes, do you allow it to relieve itself on property other than your own?
  3. How do you deal with the waste on your own property?
  4. How should other people that have pets deal with pet waste on their own property?
  5. How should people that have pets deal with pet waste on your property?
  6. How should people that have pets deal with pet waste on others' property?
  7. Would people consider you a strong supporter of environment political issues?
  8. How would you describe your political views with regards to environmental issues?

1. 1 spinone italiano, she can be seen in my avatar

2. yes

3. clean it off the grass before I mow and bury it in my little landfills in the backyard.

4. However they see fit within the bounds of "good fences make good neighbors"

5. Remove it

6. Remove it

7. No, although I am a much stronger supporter of the enviro than they are, but I am a conservative in a mythical land of communism so I am viewed as anti-enviro.

8. Treat the enviro as you want to leave it to your grandchildren.