Dec 28, 2000
www.odwire.org
School/Org
Columbia University / PCO
City
Lake Oswego
State
OR
The Chat room is under utilized. A great place to visit and vent after that "Patient from hell" leaves your office.

You can keep the Chat Room open all day and there will be a chime when someone enters and a door slamming upon departure. If you have time you can say hello.

I suggest we have a social hour at 1PM ET... 4PM ET... and 9PM ET daily.
In that way it will allow members from all time zones world wide an opportunity to chat.

Our web master if he is available can answer any questions about the marvelous new Product Review System. See you in the ODwire.org lounge.

where are all the chatters?

Paul Farkas said:
The Chat room is under utilized. A great place to visit and vent after that "Patient from hell" leaves your office.

You can keep the Chat Room open all day and there will be a chime when someone enters and a door slamming upon departure. If you have time you can say hello.

I suggest we have a social hour at 1PM ET... 4PM ET... and 9PM ET daily.
In that way it will allow members from all time zones world wide an opportunity to chat.

Our web master if he is available can answer any questions about the marvelous new Product Review System. See you in the ODwire.org lounge.

I enjoy chat rooms, from what little experience I have with them. I selected the chat button, visited each room/lounge but found NOBODY in any room. Was I doing something wrong or are they just empty?

No one wishes to chat

Perhaps Lowell you can find some chatty ODs who wish to meet in real time rather than on the forums.

Perhaps the hundreds who participate in the Webinar will wish to continue the conversations in the chat room.

Thanks for asking and perhaps adding some life to a very quiet place.

webinar

embarrased to admit my lack of experience, but where are Live chat rooms (eye care related only---of course) located? are there nightly places to discuss the day's "wonderful" patients???

And what is Webinar. is that the online education Ioften hear about?

Thanks again for your involvement. I enjoy visiting, picking and choosing areas of interest.

Webinar is upon us!

ODWire.org:
November 2, 2006, 9:00 pm EST.
Presented by: Dr. Ian Lane, OfficeMate and Dr. Stan Yamane, VisionWeb

Registration is Simple!
1. Click here to sign up for the webinar.
2. Once registered, you'll receive instructions to join the webinar. Note: You must have access to the Internet and a telephone to attend the webinar.
3. You will also receive an email notification after you sign up with the details for joining the webinar.
4. Using the webinar information you received after registration, log on and call in at 9:00 pm EST on November 2, 2006.
If you have questions about the seminar, or need help registering for ODWire.org, please contact ODWire at webinar@odwire.org.
For more information on the integration of OfficeMate and VisionWeb, please visit www.govisionweb.com/officemate or call 800-269-3666.