Savage-based optometrist accused of exposing himself to patient - Shakopee Valley News

ODwire.org NewsBot

NewsBot
Staff member
Jul 30, 2007
School/Org
Newsbot U
City
Barre
State
VT
Reactions: Mike Sandy
upload_2014-7-23_8-27-3.jpeg

What do you mean? The tie looks very professional.

Is this the same guy that was just "checking the vents" over the exam chair several years ago?

Some people are just F'd in the head.

P.S. Why are Rxs required for window tinting in MN?

She went to a Savage OD, what did she expect? Next time go to the "prim and proper" OD the next town over (wasn't going to say Gay OD had enough of that thread)

I never understand why men do this. What's the batting average on that maneuver? I mean, I bet George Clooney and Leonardo DiCaprio could expose themselves to women and they would probably get laid less than 2% of the time.

A question for the ladies on this forum.....

Has a man exposing himself to you ever once in your life lead to that man having sex with you?

Reactions: Mike Sandy

Has a man exposing himself to you ever once in your life lead to that man having sex with you?
Don't be a so 20th century and sexist. You have to ask the guys that too.

I never understand why men do this. What's the batting average on that maneuver? I mean, I bet George Clooney and Leonardo DiCaprio could expose themselves to women and they would probably get laid less than 2% of the time.

It worked at Peppermints......