JeffBHarris

Nov 6, 2011
School/Org
Univ of Houston
City
Sherman
State
TX
Anyone know where I can unload a barely used textbook, Clinical management of Strabismus by Caloroso and Rouse? I have no idea if it is still being used or not but I hate to just throw it away. Today is the first time I've opened in probably 15 years though and I need to get rid of it.

Anyone know where I can unload a barely used textbook, Clinical management of Strabismus by Caloroso and Rouse? I have no idea if it is still being used or not but I hate to just throw it away. Today is the first time I've opened in probably 15 years though and I need to get rid of it.

I have no idea but if you find out what to do with them let me know because I have a large stack of barely used 20 year old optometry school text books in my attic collecting dust. Lots of valuable information in them about how to use a tangent screen and a Schiotz.

Reactions: JeffBHarris
I have no idea but if you find out what to do with them let me know because I have a large stack of barely used 20 year old optometry school text books in my attic collecting dust. Lots of valuable information in them about how to use a tangent screen and a Schiotz.

Ha! I think those terms may be considered profanity now!

Reactions: Mike Ware OD