School/Org
SCO
City
Fayetteville
State
NC
Walt Mayo,

> I was wondering if you knew of a good meeting place or a room that we
> could possible use for an hour or so at lunch time maybe??.

Calling the congress center will get you nowhere... you are more
than welcome to use any unoccupied room during lunch hours. My
classroom at the top of the escalators to the exhibit hall is fine...
just look me up when you get there.

Walt
----------------------------------------

OK,

There it is. We will meet at 12:30 on Friday Feb. 21, 2003 at the top of the escalator in Walt Mayo's room.....whereever the hell that is? I have pretty good idea. I'll be outside the room.

If anyone is free, meet me there at 12:30. I won't be wearing my war face.....sorry.

Tom,
I'm going only on Saturday for the exhibits. So I know you'll miss me. Take my picture and put at the meeting so I will feel like I'm there. Maybe I'll see some of you on Saturday.

I'll be at the Friday meeting! What are we going to talk about? I hope it's not just "Hi, how are you?" Then 10 minutes of silence and looking around the room, followed by, "Well, I'll see you in seniordoc--BYE!"

Better think of some kind of agenda or we might be staring at each other for awhile. But that's my opinion. If you can handle it, then by all means proceed. I know I'll crash and burn.

Ron: I'll look for you in the exhibits. Look for a 6'1" guy who doesn't look like he knows what he's doing, followed by a 5-year-old girl who thinks he's the greatest. ;)