Dec 28, 2000
www.odwire.org
School/Org
Columbia University / PCO
City
Lake Oswego
State
OR
I received word from the Texas Optometry Board Executive Director the CEwire2020 "Live and Interactive" courses on 2/8/20 and 2/9/20 will be accepted for credit as if you were attending courses live.

To be 100% certain that the 16 hours of courses you select have state board approval you may wish to check with the Texas state board Website. You must attend the course for the full hour and pass the 10 question quiz that can be taken anytime up to 8/1/20 to given "Live and Interactive" credit.

This should be a great relief for Texas ODs who find the travel to live courses difficult.

For ODs from Texas, New York and any other states that allow CEwire2020 Live and Interactive on 2/8/20 and 2/9/20 to be equal to being at a Brick and Mortar house...

Remember Times zones: The exit hall and website opens at 10am ET/ 7am PT.

CEwire2020Live! goes on the air at approximately 10:30am ET/7:30am PT. We'll be on the most of the day receiving updates on vendor deals in the exhibit hall.

if you are taking courses all day be aware of time zones. you must be in the class for the full hour and pass the quiz to get credit. possibly you won't have time to take the quiz and pass before the next course,
No worry ...you can take the quiz up to 8/1/20 and even review the course. Your certificate will state you took the course live and interactive.

There are no breaks in the schedule,so make arrangements, if you are taking all possible 16 hours in 2 days to have lunch or dinner while taking the course.

The instructors will be on hand to answer your questions during the last 10 minutes of the hour. Feel free to ask questions. They are private, so no fear of embarrassment.

Any additional questions we are standing by today.

I watched the courses live, where do I go to take the quizzes after the fact?

I watched the courses live, where do I go to take the quizzes after the fact?
I checked with Dr Steve Silberberg who giving a course at the present time. His response...

"there is a quiz button right on top or the help tab has all the quizzes also"

Any additional questions go to support@cewire2020.com It will link you to the administrator who should have all the answers.

Peter what did you think of the courses? did you enjoy having a virtual classroom at home?

For ODs from Texas, New York and any other states that allow CEwire2020 Live and Interactive on 2/8/20 and 2/9/20 to be equal to being at a Brick and Mortar house...

Remember Times zones: The exit hall and website opens at 10am ET/ 7am PT.

CEwire2020Live! goes on the air at approximately 10:30am ET/7:30am PT. We'll be on the most of the day receiving updates on vendor deals in the exhibit hall.

if you are taking courses all day be aware of time zones. you must be in the class for the full hour and pass the quiz to get credit. possibly you won't have time to take the quiz and pass before the next course,
No worry ...you can take the quiz up to 8/1/20 and even review the course. Your certificate will state you took the course live and interactive.

There are no breaks in the schedule,so make arrangements, if you are taking all possible 16 hours in 2 days to have lunch or dinner while taking the course.

The instructors will be on hand to answer your questions during the last 10 minutes of the hour. Feel free to ask questions. They are private, so no fear of embarrassment.

Any additional questions we are standing by today.

I tried this. I watched the courses over the weekend and went back to take the first test today, but it shows up as online interactive and not live under credit type.

I tried this. I watched the courses over the weekend and went back to take the first test today, but it shows up as online interactive and not live under credit type.
The credit type is online interactive -- that's how COPE designates all internet-based courses where you can interact with the speaker.

Texas has us listed as being valid credits for you on their web site, so our assumption is that's OK?

-- ad

The credit type is online interactive -- that's how COPE designates all internet-based courses where you can interact with the speaker.

Texas has us listed as being valid credits for you on their web site, so our assumption is that's OK?

-- ad

Ok, thanks.