Thanks to everyone for a fun first weekend at CEwire2023!

AdminWolf

Site Administrator & Tech Lead
Staff member
Feb 24, 2001
School/Org
University of Michigan Medical School
City
Lake Oswego
State
OR
Thanks to everyone who presented and attended at the first live weekend of CEwire2023!

It was our biggest "first" conference of the year by far. 3,000+ ODs have chosen to take part in the event so far.

The "On Demand" lectures should be up by this evening, as well as the "Certificate and Transcript Center" so people can download copies of their certs that look "pretty", in case they need them.

CEwire2023 will return live on April 29 & 30, with the same courses (and possibly 1-2 more), so 60+ credits on offer. People who attended the last one can take different classes the next go-around to rack up more Synchronous credits.

Thanks again! I think I need to take a nap for a couple of days ...

Adam

Thanks to everyone who presented and attended at the first live weekend of CEwire2023!

It was our biggest "first" conference of the year by far. 3,000+ ODs have chosen to take part in the event so far.

The "On Demand" lectures should be up by this evening, as well as the "Certificate and Transcript Center" so people can download copies of their certs that look "pretty", in case they need them.

CEwire2023 will return live on April 29 & 30, with the same courses (and possibly 1-2 more), so 60+ credits on offer. People who attended the last one can take different classes the next go-around to rack up more Synchronous credits.

Thanks again! I think I need to take a nap for a couple of days ...

Adam
At the April conference will the system tell you if you are about to watch a lecture you already attended? If not, what is the easiest way to tell? I suppose one could print out the schedule PDF and just cross off what they have attended. Any other suggestions?

At the April conference will the system tell you if you are about to watch a lecture you already attended? If not, what is the easiest way to tell? I suppose one could print out the schedule PDF and just cross off what they have attended. Any other suggestions?
That's a feature I have on our punch list to implement by April, I'm hoping we can get it done. I'll be debriefing with the tech team this week.

Alternatively, once the Certificate Center opens today you can download a concise list of everything you've "passed". I would then print out an april schedule and just put a big X through all those (The low-tech, old-school approach :) )

-- ad