Will Elmore

Jan 30, 2006
School/Org
Pennsylvania College of Optometry
City
Fayetteville
State
NC
I used to live in AZ. Beautiful state, now faced with a senseless crime of violence. To all the anti-Constitutionalists, this 22 year old maniac could have used a machete. Would we then see a movement to ban these obviously dangerous items? It all just makes me sick. Prayers for the recovery of all wounded. Words of peace and comfort to the families of those killed.

Life in a criminal insane asylum hardly seems like "justice."

On the other hand...

I used to live in AZ. Beautiful state, now faced with a senseless crime of violence. To all the anti-Constitutionalists, this 22 year old maniac could have used a machete. Would we then see a movement to ban these obviously dangerous items? It all just makes me sick. Prayers for the recovery of all wounded. Words of peace and comfort to the families of those killed.

Life in a criminal insane asylum hardly seems like "justice."

A semi-automatic weapon does so much more damage quickly. Would hunters be so lost, if these assault weapons remained in the hands of only law enforcement and the military?

The lunatics may find a way to kill and maim but why make it easier for them?

The lunatics may find a way to kill and maim but why make it easier for them?

I suppose a shotgun would be pretty effective for home defense purposes. I think the bad guys(lunatics) in Littleton Colorado may have used some type of long-guns?