Websites for jobs

Several sources

Hi Nancy:

You can peruse www.optcom.com, the site sponsored by SECO, and I believe find a classified section. In addition our professional journals have Help Wanted and Situations Wanted Classified Sections.

Good Hunting!!

Your wish is our command

Hi Nancy:

Look at the main menu on the Home Page and find "Student Match"

In the very near future this feature should have ODs looking for associates in every region of the country.

Good hunting!

Hi Kathy:

Thanks for adding an additional site. I tried it and got back "error 404: the page you requested was not found"

If there was a typo just hit the edit button and you can correct it. I hope you sign up to meet with recent graduates and students who wish to practice in the New York Metropolitan area.

Paul

Thanks for the correction Kathy...

I hope that when our Student Match becomes a reality, it will be very different than the sites you posted.

These sites appear to be "Help Wanted". Lots of Opticals and commercial sites. Our Student Match listing should be an extension of our Forums. Students and Recent grads will have the opportinity of visiting ODs in private practice in the location where they wish to settle.

The program is set up by State and Country for overseas Optometrists to make it easier for the Student and Recent Grads to zero in on their desired location.

Now we need our members to show their generous spirit and invite Students and Recent Grads to visit their practice and spend a bit of time discussing local optometric issues with them.

I'm confident we'll have a good participation.