Dec 28, 2000
www.odwire.org
School/Org
Columbia University / PCO
City
Lake Oswego
State
OR
This forum is public and can be utilized immediately upon receiving a password without the needed waiting period for private forums.

You may ask general questions on topics not listed in the private forums or comment and makesuggestions on how to improve seniordoc.org. If you are not permitted entry into the private forums this forum is available to you so your interests can be served.

------------------

I was asked if significant non optometric others can participate in the forums.

A separate E mail address and full name is all that is required to register for this general site forum. Provided it is understood that the general public can view any discussions, this forum welcomes significant others to discuss topics of mutual interest.

Hi Senior Colleagues I just completed the registration for SeniorDoc and am checking it out for the first time. My compliments to Paul and Adam Farkas. This forum is an excellent idea. I look forward to sharing information with my respected colleagues.

For those of you who don't know me, I would like to introduce myself. For more than 20 years, I was a partner in the practice of Drs. Solomon, Snyder & Klein, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. In September 1999, I retired and sold my interest in the practice to Paul Klein. Last night I had a nightmare, I dreamed that Klein gave the practice back to me. Although retired from practice, I am not completely retired. I am co-chairman of a new contact lens company called, VISUS. The mission of VISUS is to return the profits from contact lens replacements back to the independent practitioner. In future communications, I would like to share the VISUS business plan with you in greater detail. I would be most appreciative for your guidance.

Ron Snyder

Ron is a great addition addition to our community. His years of clinical experience combined with his creative entrepreneurial zeal should make for some interesting conversations.

This topic is best placed in the private forum under Optometric Economics.

Paul the Administrator