Leslie Cecil

Aug 21, 2008
School/Org
UABSO
City
Birmingham
State
AL
I could use some help...I am attending a 4 day Boards review class at IU. Does anyone know where I should stay? I would like to be close to the school, but I don't want to be scared of what I might find under my pillow!:eek:

I could use some help...I am attending a 4 day Boards review class at IU. Does anyone know where I should stay? I would like to be close to the school, but I don't want to be scared of what I might find under my pillow!:eek:

How much $$ do you want to spend? All the hotels are within a 5 to 10 minute drive no matter where they are. Bloomington is not that big.

I don't know...around $100 give or take a little. I am a non-traditional student, so this will be like a weekend retreat from my crazy kids! I would like to enjoy it a little!

I'd suggest going to Nick's for a game of Sink the Biz and then stumbling over to the Waffle House for some 4am biscuits and gravy.

But to answer your question, there are a couple pretty nice hotels on the west side of town, where 3rd Street and Highway 37 meet. I think there's a Holiday Inn and a Mariott or something out there. There's also a McDonalds right there and I believe a Pizza Hut too. There's a movie theater across the street too. It's probably 10 minutes from the optometry school.