Will our "Live" CE from this weekend automatically be sent to ARBO?

James Pyle

Sep 13, 2006
School/Org
Pennsylvania College of Optometry
City
Hutchinson
State
KS
Will CE be automatically submitted to ARBO or do I need to submit the certificate myself?

Thanks!

https://www.cewire2020.com/

Taking CE Has Never Been Easier

Receiving your COPE credits is incredibly simple:

1. Register for CEwire2020
2. Login and watch our encore performance live online, May 30 & 31 (where you can interact with the speakers via text chat), OR watch immediately on demand through October 1st, 2020
3. If watching "LIVE", no quiz is required to gain credits. If watching on demand, complete a short quiz after each hour of class (take the quizzes as many times as you need to in order to pass)
4. We transmit your credits to ARBO automatically, and also provide you with a digital certificate after you complete each course

There is no better education value in eye care!

Reactions: Steve Silberberg
Will CE be automatically submitted to ARBO or do I need to submit the certificate myself?

Thanks!
Will take care of it IF you provided OETracker number..You can also for your records simply go to the Transcript tab and print it out as a secondary source

Steve,

I participated in 5 hours on Sat and 2 hours on Sun. There is a chance I miss typed my OE tracker number on Melissa Barnett's 67672-PH lecture. I say this because when I went to type it again after Pizzimenti 67762-PH lecture, the text box memory suggested a number that was off from mine by a digit or so. My certificate shows my hours but doesn't show if I provided the correct OE tracker number. Hope that made sense to you. So I'm wondering if I just should be patient and see if they show up on ARBO website or if there is a way to confirm the correct tracker number was provided for her lecture?
Thanks again,
James

Steve,

I participated in 5 hours on Sat and 2 hours on Sun. There is a chance I miss typed my OE tracker number on Melissa Barnett's 67672-PH lecture. I say this because when I went to type it again after Pizzimenti 67762-PH lecture, the text box memory suggested a number that was off from mine by a digit or so. My certificate shows my hours but doesn't show if I provided the correct OE tracker number. Hope that made sense to you. So I'm wondering if I just should be patient and see if they show up on ARBO website or if there is a way to confirm the correct tracker number was provided for her lecture?
Thanks again,
James
The software knows how you are so if you entered on the second it will still be sent to ARBO. If it's on your certificate it should be no problem. Just in case I am sending this post to the support team

Truly amazing with the thousands of ODs taking CEwire2020 Live this past weekend how few problems have come to the surface. A tribute to Adam Steve and the back up team.

Steve,

Thanks again,
James
check here also https://event.vconferenceonline.com/microsite/html/certlogin.aspx?id=1484

Reactions: James Pyle
Steve,

Thanks again,
James

So if you messed up a tracker #, or if you have any trouble with any certificates at all, send an e-mail to support@cewire2020.com

We'll investigate, fix it for you, and re-transmit to ARBO. Everyone should note that once transmitted, ARBO takes a while to get the credits input into their system (it is semi-manual on their end...)

The reason I shot that video overnight on Saturday was to reassure people that their credits are safe, no matter what happens -- the system records when you were watching, so we can always fix any problems should they arise. If you sat through a class, you're getting credit... especially now that you don't even have to pass a quiz.