An interactive session with Dr. Amanda Nanasy

Tuesday, Nov 19 at 9pm ET / 6pm PT
    [REGISTER HERE] [discuss]
    Dismiss Notice

Testimonials

Jun 13, 2017
Testimonials
  • CEwire: Testimonials & Survey Results

• 94% of people who took CEwire report that they intend to take another CEwire course.
    • 97% of people who took CEwire said they would recommend it to their peers.

Anonymous Survey Comments from Prior CEwire Attendees:

"Really terrific, got more out of this CE than any in some time. Please keep this up!!"

"... one of the best CE events I have ever attended (and I've been attending 'em since 1981!)"

"I LOVE LOVE LOVE this format and wish the talks were accessible even longer. I did not need the CE credits this cycle but I love learning and this allowed me to gain knowledge at my own availability (hopefully making me a better doctor)"

"Excellent way to do CE. More effective than lectures as well. (At VEE in NY I was flanked by 2 OD's who were both snoring through most of a 2-hr dry eye seminar)"

"Overall, very good way to finish most of my CE requirements for the year. Thank you! Will definitely recommend to other colleagues."

"Great job guys, informative and info I have not found elsewhere."

"I learned more from online classes than live classes. I can pause, rewind, look up topics to reference the lecture, etc."

"Great service to the optometric community! Thank you!"

"Great format, excellent price Glad to help charities"

"Love it even more than attending in person. Can watch over and over again the good ones. Thank you"

"It was a remarkable experience. Keep up the good work !"

"This was great ! A wonderful way to do CE at home. I was doing my courses after my baby was sleeping, so convenient and so affordable. I hope that this CE Wire was a success because I look forward to being part of the next one."

"I recommended the 2015 event to about 15 other optometrists - in person, face to face. The value per hour and the convenience is unmatched, to say nothing about the average quality of the lectures!"

-----
    Register for GPLIwire2017
    -----

Testimonials:

"I found CEwire to be a very convenient and cost effective means to acquire quality continuing education. As a busy practice owner and father it was great to be able to view the COPE approved education on-demand while avoiding costly and time consuming travel."

Scott Caughell, O.D., FAAO
    Warsaw, Indiana

"CEwire is on-line continuing ed done right. Cost effective and on my time schedule. The majority of the presentations were interesting and informative and well worth spending the time.

I like the ability to preview the presentation. The ability to stop, pause, go do an errand and come back to complete the course is great, not to mention you can go back and review the course at your leisure.

And of course the cost is right, too! Very cool that profits are donated to help people see. Getting CE to renew the license shouldn't be a financial or time burden and should provide knowledge of value to help us be better at what we do. It works for me! "

Larry Bickford, OD
    Santa Barbara, CA

"CEwire was an outstanding educational program! I came away with valuable clinical pearls for dry eye, macular degeneration, and glaucoma. I was able to identify and correct a few costly errors in my medical billing. I revised several handouts for my patients, as well as help sheets for my staff. The speakers were particularly engaged with their "virtual" audience. I greatly appreciated how quickly they answered all of my questions. Without the stress of travel and hectic schedules, I was able to better focus on the information being presented. I loved it!"

Lisa Shin, O.D.
    Los Alamos, NM

"I strongly recommend CEwire's based upon my experience.

My Saturday and Sunday mornings are usually spent laying in bed posting, but instead I was able to listen to excellent presentations by excellent speakers at my convenience.

I was especially happy when I could listen to a presentation again and again. When I attend Vision Expo I am unable to replay the presentations. The price was right, the travel unnecessary and the ability to spread it out over months was exceptional.

I look forward to this years presentations knowing that the quality will be second to none."

Allan Panzer, OD
    Houston, TX

"I want to say Thank You and kudos to those responsible for presenting CEwire. The variety of topics and quality of the presentations were beyond my expectations. The course on Interpretation of OCT's [with Dr. Friedberg] was one of the best CE courses I've attended. The ability to obtain 30 credits over a 3 month period, at my leisure was an unrealized bonus, besides the cost of $3.00 per credit. I am looking forward to the next event."

Larry J. Greidinger O.D.
    Lawrenceville, NJ

"Completed all the available CEWire credits and was fortunate to be able to listen "live" to a few of the presenters. Really found the ability to ask questions during those presentations to be especially beneficial and there were several audience participants who made use of that option.

Maryland licensing allows 20 hours per 2 year cycle and I plan to participate with the next one too. Can't beat the cost and additionally the ability to review the material for a couple of months afterward is a nice bonus. I took advantage of that opportunity with a couple of Dr. Sherman's courses and also coding and billing by Drs. LCT and Dr. Steven Nelson and a couple of others.

Only complaint is that I wasn't lucky enough to win the IPad giveaway in the drawing amongst anyone who completed all available credits."

Tom Vaxmonsky, OD
    Hyattsville, MD

-------
    Register for GPLIwire2017
    -------
  • ODwire.org is the largest site online specifically designed for Eye Care Professionals.

If you're interested in practice management or obtaining clinical advice from your peers, you've come to the right place.

We feature private forums, discussions, classifieds, webinars, podcasts and more.

The site has over 19,000 clinician members, and have been running the site since 1999!

Join us today!
  • Get In Touch

Don’t forget to follow us on our social media to keep updated about the latest optometry news.