Resource icon

735 Humphrey Visual Field Analyzer. Warranty. Works perfectly.

One owner HFA 735, Reloaded with the latest operating software to a fresh database ready to use. Includes motorized table, printer, floppy drive, cables and everything you need but a patch. A minor repair was performed in November 2016 to replace a filter wedge. The repair was done by Eye Care Alliance in Apex, NC and is warranted by them for one year. I also had them replace the trial lens holder. I bought a slightly newer model from them and had all of my patient data moved to my new instrument since Eye Care Alliance will not repair your instruments unless you are a customer of theirs. Therefore, I had them move my data and repair this 735 ($1400) and reset it to factory specs so it is now ready to go. Would make a great back up instrument. This unit was personally transported by me to them and they personally transported it back to me so it has not been jostled through any mail or freight system. I have had no trouble with this unit and it had probably less than 2000 fields ran on it in it's lifetime.
First $7500 takes it home. Pick up only.
Craig Rumple, O.D. 864-616-6169.
Simpsonville, SC 29680
Author
Craig T. Rumple O.D.
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. Humphrey 735 visual field analyzer works perfectly. Complete with a blank starting database.

02/26/2017 Will consider any offers. Will also consider crating and carefully packaging this...