Resource icon

Fill-in position available

Looking for fill-in Optometrist for 3 days in November: 11/11, 11/13, & 11/18. Hours are 9-5 with 1 hour for lunch. The office is located in Williamsburg, VA and is a solo optometry practice. I have one exam lane fully equipped with Reichart Tonopen (no Goldman). Diagnostic equipment includes Topcon 3D OCT/fundus camera, GDX VCC, Medmont visual field, i.Profiler autorefract/keratometer/topography. All diagnostic equipment operated by skilled staff.

I am full medical, contact lens, optical. Once I dilate, I hand the patient off to licensed optician and make my glasses recommendations to her in front of patient. Licensed optician is GREAT and has over 40 years experience.

A We only accept Medicare and commercial medical insurance - no vision discount plan so the office is relaxed and pleasant - no factory feel. Comprehensive eye exams are scheduled 2 per hour.

Position would be as an independent contractor per diem and optometrist would need to have their own malpractice. I have electronic medical records, LiquidEHR, but if you'd prefer, you can document your exams on paper form. If you'd like to discuss anything further, please call my office at 757-229-4222 or my cell phone at 703-350-3338.

Dr. Ruff
Author
Jeanne I. Ruff OD
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Jeanne I. Ruff OD

Share this resource