Resource icon

Lucrative opportunity in Rolla, MO

Great opportunity for the right O.D. to join us at the Rolla, MO, Wal-Mart Vision Center. We are the 3rd highest grossing Wal-Mart Vision Center in the state of Missouri, and this practice has been lucrative enough to have enabled me to practice only 3 days per week for many years. I have been commuting 100 miles each way to this practice for the past 16 years. Beginning May 3, we will be in need of a permanent doctor for Wednesdays and/or Saturdays. Within a year I may give up my Fridays, so if that is the case, the opportunity would eventually become 3 days per week.

We estimate that someone practicing here at the Rolla Wal-Mart Vision Center would gross $55,900 and net $43,600 a year PER DAY worked. Obviously, a 3 day per week estimate would be $167,600 ($130,873 net). Our exam prices are $59 for a basic glasses exam, $89 for a contact lens exam, and an additional $30 for a dilation. Red eye, foreign body, etc exam prices are at the discretion of the examining doctor. It is up to each doctor which, if any, insurance plans he/she accepts. The doctor will receive full tech support including pretesting, contact lens I & R, etc, as well as filing of all insurance by our vision center staff. No contract is required for this opportunity.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Matt Blanton, OD

(573)999-2374

Mizzoumatt@aol.com
Author
Matthew J Blanton
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this resource