Best Optometrists in Hobart - Best in Australia

I don't know any of these names, but independent optometry for the win!

Best Optometrists in Hobart Best in Australia
Hobart's top rated Optometrists. List of the best Optometrists in Hobart which offer different eye-related services and products.

Continue reading...
Best Optometrists in Hobart Best in Australia
Hobart's top rated Optometrists. List of the best Optometrists in Hobart which offer different eye-related services and products.

Continue reading...
Although they are probably good O.D.s, looks like some publication is trying to sell them full page ads.
I find it unprofessional to declare yourself " the best" or cooperate with 3rd parties "rating" you.

Although they are probably good O.D.s, looks like some publication is trying to sell them full page ads.
I find it unprofessional to declare yourself " the best" or cooperate with 3rd parties "rating" you.
I don't see that this was done as a paid ad. You can submit your business for them to feature. Anyway, no worries.

They seem to have quite a crew there.

upload_2019-6-2_7-2-45.png

So if you are "rated" or selected as the "best" in your town, by a layperson, what is the significance of that?

So if you are "rated" or selected as the "best" in your town, by a layperson, what is the significance of that?

if the "lay" person is a public figure or an opinion molder that recommendation is "pure gold".

I sometimes wonder if it is of value to go after Google reviews. I noticed that the biggest, busiest most successful practices often have very few. Especially MD practices.