Kandi S. Moller

Dec 3, 2008
School/Org
Pacific University
City
Eugene
State
OR
So how excited can we be for 2018? Got any topics you can share with us, Adam, Steve, and Paul?

Last edited:
WE are doing more lectures on systemic disease and their relationship to Optometry to start.
New technologies are always a part as a beginning.

Adam, Paul and I are putting together the speakers shortly and have gotten requests from very high profile newbies who want to be a part who weren't in the past.

We welcome any requests from the masses however to satisfy your needs, so request away....

An Anonymous Poster requests...

I am embarrassed to say I am not good at sussing out binocular vision problems and doing the tests.

I can find near and dist phorias and PRA/NRA, but what do I do with the data? How do they help me find a reading power for a kid?

Also a review on how to find acc lag or spasm, how to interpret. Especially as bv relates to orthok.

Reactions: Steve Silberberg
An Anonymous Poster requests...

I am embarrassed to say I am not good at sussing out binocular vision problems and doing the tests.

I can find near and dist phorias and PRA/NRA, but what do I do with the data? How do they help me find a reading power for a kid?

Also a review on how to find acc lag or spasm, how to interpret. Especially as bv relates to orthok.
WE are having 1 or 2 binocular vision experts