CEwire2015: Register & Watch the Videos On Demand Today!

The confusion is regrettable.

Contact has been made with "Bits on Wire" who runs the show to extend operations for an additional 24 hours.

I hope they honor our request.

Stay tuned...

The lectures are open again! Repeat, the lectures are up and open again....

go for it.
ad

My CEWire shut down promptly at 9pm PT. So I gather that "Bits on Wire" is on the east coast. I thought, wrongly so, that I had until midnight local time. *That* is what should have been more clearly stated.

My CEWire shut down promptly at 9pm PT. So I gather that "Bits on Wire" is on the east coast. I thought, wrongly so, that I had until midnight local time. *That* is what should have been more clearly stated.

Right, sorry about that -- unfortunately we couldn't get anyone there at that late hour last night, so we had to wait to get their attention until this morning. But the courses are now re-opened, i'll make it very clear when they are going to close again as soon as I find out the precisely scheduled time.

Thanks!
adam

Right, sorry about that -- unfortunately we couldn't get anyone there at that late hour last night, so we had to wait to get their attention until this morning. But the courses are now re-opened, i'll make it very clear when they are going to close again as soon as I find out the precisely scheduled time.

Thanks!
adam

The moral of this story...

ODwire.org has managed to remain independent answering to no one except ourselves and our participants.

When we depend on outside expertise such as producing CEwire2015, stuff happens.

We can only wonder what happens to others in optometric media who must answer to many interests when making decisions.

Next time you wonder why your supporting membership is so important...this is just another reason.

Still not a supporting member? What are you waiting for!...
https://www.odwire.org/account/upgrades

ok, looks like it will really end at midnight eastern time tonight (monday), so everyone -- get your last licks in :)

and remember to contact us if you are having any problems getting in or watching, we'll be around all day to make sure you can get in.

ad

AWESOME!

Hey, Adam and Paul, I procrastinated until last night and watched about four hours' worth.

I have to tell you: I'm impressed. Super format. Super quality educators. Reasonable quizzes. Smooth user interface.

I love it, and I'll do more hours tonight.

Editor's note: Thanks for the nice words. You are indeed the "King of procrastinators"!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Steve Silberberg
AWESOME!

Hey, Adam and Paul, I procrastinated until last night and watched about four hours' worth.

I have to tell you: I'm impressed. Super format. Super quality educators. Reasonable quizzes. Smooth user interface.

I love it, and I'll do more hours tonight.

Thanks Jeff, glad you like it! I'll be issuing a survey to everyone via e-mail later in the week asking for your (anonymous) feedback, it will help us plan the next one better. We're shooting for even more speakers and topics, but keeping it just as inexpensive.

Ditto Jeff's post. I actually learned stuff that will help make me a better doctor and make more money, too! In the comfort of my living room recliner with a beer in hand. Yay!

Ditto Jeff's post. I actually learned stuff that will help make me a better doctor and make more money, too! In the comfort of my living room recliner with a beer in hand. Yay!

Awesome -- i'm going to need your help (and everyone else's who took the courses) to let us know what was great, what was less great, who you want to see back, etc...

As I mentioned, now that we have the mechanics worked out, we're going to aim for even MORE credits next time around, so the cost per credit will be even lower.

ad

Thanks for your help, Paul!

Much appreciated!

still a few more minutes to go for anyone looking to finish up ....

hard to believe it is coming to an end!

thanks again to everyone who participated!

So are these going to be archived or be lost forever. I took the top priority ones applicable for my state. The others would be nice to hear just for the knowledge contained.
we are trying to get clearance from the speakers to re-post some of the videos; dr. friedberg has already agreed to let us post his excellent OCT lecture, so that will be coming very soon...

i wouldn't hold it against any of the speakers if we can't repost their content: they agreed for it to be visible for a certain period of time only. In fact, we even had some speakers back out because they couldn't cope with the 90 day availability. It is just the nature of the game.

ad

In fact, we even had some speakers back out because they couldn't cope with the 90 day availability. It is just the nature of the game.

Attracting the quality speakers you deserve is a balancing act. Please don't hold it against them if they wish to use the same material at future live presentations. Archived material makes it less desirable, when program chair people make decisions.

I checked the Texas Optometry Board site tonight. The hours have appeared.

Just to let you know..

Of course my hours from Vision By Design did not show up..no big deal, I am going to VEW anyhow.

I checked the Texas Optometry Board site tonight. The hours have appeared.

Just to let you know..

Of course my hours from Vision By Design did not show up..no big deal, I am going to VEW anyhow.

Thanks for that update, i knew it wouldn't be a problem!

Next stop: CEwire2016!

I took about 12 or 14 hours of CEwire courses after the event. The earliest one was about mid-July. I just checked OEtracker and they haven't been reported yet. Should I worry or just wait longer? Probably 2 months is a long enough wait to start worrying, however.

Thx!--Karen

I took about 12 or 14 hours of CEwire courses after the event. The earliest one was about mid-July. I just checked OEtracker and they haven't been reported yet. Should I worry or just wait longer? Probably 2 months is a long enough wait to start worrying, however.

Thx!--Karen

Hi Karen, no need to worry, I will check. One of my "roles" at CEwire is to make sure that all the tech works, including the credit transmission. So if you or anyone else feels like something is missing, just let me know and I will check it out personally. The credits all get transmitted to ARBO in batches, but if you did it over the summer I would have hope that they posted them by now.

Will have info for you by tomorrow.

Thanks
adam