www.odwire.org
School/Org
Columbia University / PCO
City
Lake Oswego
State
OR
A press release...

CEwire2017 had a successful rollout on 1/28/17. The 40 hours of on line COPE approved courses were attended live by nearly 1000 ODs who took advantage being interactive with the course instructor attending in real time. There was robust questions and answers during the course and afterwards.The Exhibit Hall offered major vendor discounts and will remain open for the duration of the courses,

which remain “In Demand” through 5/1/17.

For additional information www.CEwire2017.com

For those who participated in the live sessions, do you wish to share any comments? Any courses stand out?

There is still 3 months for ODs to join to take advantage of eduction and some great vendor discounts.

Not very useful when the sessions shut down at 9:00 pm PST and the screen goes white. Three nights wasted already.

Hi Michael -- i'm not sure what you're talking about here. The system is available 24/7, i'm on the west coast and logged into it right now.

If you are having a technical problem with a course, shoot an e-mail to support, they'll handle it quickly.

Thanks,
Adam

Hi Michael -- i'm not sure what you're talking about here. The system is available 24/7, i'm on the west coast and logged into it right now.

If you are having a technical problem with a course, shoot an e-mail to support, they'll handle it quickly.

Thanks,
Adam

A follow up to this issue.

There was no break in general service on CEwire2017. The programs are available 24/7.

According to the the tech administrator for the programs most likely there was a high use of bandwidth in Dr McDermott's area during the hour that he tried to log on. if that happens to you, try later when the lines are not tied up.

This is the final few days to finish up the courses and take the quiz.

Share with us what you thought of CEwire2017. Any areas we can improve? Are there areas not covered you wish to have included for CEwire 2018?

Keep in touch.

Thanks,
Adam
A follow up to this issue.

There was no break in general service on CEwire2017. The programs are available 24/7.

According to the the tech administrator for the programs most likely there was a high use of bandwidth in Dr McDermott's area during the hour that he tried to log on. if that happens to you, try later when the lines are not tied up.

This is the final few days to finish up the courses and take the quiz.

Share with us what you thought of CEwire2017. Any areas we can improve? Are there areas not covered you wish to have included for CEwire 2018?

Keep in touch.
I just wanted to say I really appreciate CE Wire 17, I'm sure it was a lot of work to put together but it is a great way to take CE. I've watched 15 classes so far and am heading up to my quiet mountain cabin to try and make it to 20 hours over the weekend while they are still available. I have never had any significant technical issues logging in...Anyone else approaching the 20 class mark?

Will we still be able to access the completed course list after the may1 date?

Please clarify what you mean.

The course list and speakers are available. What will vanish is the ability to take the course and exam. In addition, the exhibit will no longer be available.

If anyone wants to take advantage of the offered discounts do not delay.

Not very useful when the sessions shut down at 9:00 pm PST and the screen goes white. Three nights wasted already.
Is that's what's been happening to me, too, late evenings? It suddenly stops, goes to the white screen with some blurb I can't remember, and I have to exit completely and log in again.

Is that's what's been happening to me, too, late evenings? It suddenly stops, goes to the white screen with some blurb I can't remember, and I have to exit completely and log in again.

Must be a lonely hour in your community where everyone goes on line at once.

Please clarify what you mean.

The course list and speakers are available. What will vanish is the ability to take the course and exam. In addition, the exhibit will no longer be available.

If anyone wants to take advantage of the offered discounts do not delay.

Complete courses- the courses I watched and passed the exam for. Will the tab that takes you to this list still be available? I ask because in the event of an audit my state board does not accept oe tracker certificates.

Editor's note: checking with the CEwire2017 tech administrator for the most accurate answer

Complete courses- the courses I watched and passed the exam for. Will the tab that takes you to this list still be available? I ask because in the event of an audit my state board does not accept oe tracker certificates.

Editor's note: checking with the CEwire2017 tech administrator for the most accurate answer
Yes, you will be able to access your certificate by clicking on the "Certificate" tab at the top of https://www.vconferenceonline.com/microsite/html/event.aspx?id=1260.

Paul, Adam,

Is there some way to print easily readable screenshots of the pages of some of the presentations?

Paul, Adam,

Is there some way to print easily readable screenshots of the pages of some of the presentations?

Jon,

I simply use my iPhone and Scanbot pro and take a picture of the computer monitor. It is very readable. The PDF image can be transferred to the desktop and then printed. Or you can print directly from your iPhone with an air print compatible printer.

Fred

Another question:

I forgot to type my OE tracker number in on one of the quizzes I took today, but I still received a certificate at the end, so will that course be transmitted to ARBO CE Tracker or do I have to retake the quiz?

So last day is May 1, 11:59pm or April 31, 11:59pm? Because procrastinators really need to know.

We're going to hold the door open to the conference as long as we can -- please try to get your credits in as quickly as possible, i'm going to try to make sure it'll run through tuesday afternoon at least, even though it is well over the limit!

thanks,
ad

Another question:

I forgot to type my OE tracker number in on one of the quizzes I took today, but I still received a certificate at the end, so will that course be transmitted to ARBO CE Tracker or do I have to retake the quiz?
Jonathan, as long as your oe# shows on your cert then it will be transmitted to ARBO.

Jonathan, as long as your oe# shows on your cert then it will be transmitted to ARBO.

I just checked my OE tracker credits. I took and passed two courses on 4-29-17. Only one of them came through on OE tracker and I can not tell which one. The two courses were:

51671-FV and 51675-NO

What if anything can be done to get the other course transmitted to OE tracker?