Staff member
Feb 24, 2001
School/Org
University of Michigan Medical School
City
Lake Oswego
State
OR
You've got until July 1st to complete your credits at CEwire2019. (you can still register if you haven't yet & want to get started)

To give folks an incentive to "go for the gusto" -- any participant who completes all 56 hours will
be entered into a raffle to win a new Apple Watch (series 4, the current one!), and receive an ODwire.org Supporting Membership for 2019.

Good luck to everyone!

-- ad

You've got until July 1st to complete your credits at CEwire2019. (you can still register if you haven't yet & want to get started)

To give folks an incentive to "go for the gusto" -- any participant who completes all 56 hours will
be entered into a raffle to win a new Apple Watch (series 4, the current one!), and receive an ODwire.org Supporting Membership for 2019.

Good luck to everyone!

-- ad

Adam should have added all the runners up will receive a one year ODwire.org supporting membership.

it will be interesting how many participants can complete all 56 hours and pass the quiz. Last year we were top heavy with Canadian ODs who entered the raffle.

I now have egg on my face :oops:...

I have been informed by our CEwire2019 administrator Chris Phillips, that this year there were 58 credit hours.

The optometrists who completed all 58 hours and passed the quiz are:

Mawish Kahn, Mississaga, Ontario, Canada

Arina Lagutina, Liepaja, Latvia

Priyanna Visneswarani Toronto, Ontario Canada

Congratulations to these three very motivated colleagues who took all 58 hours offered and passed the quiz.

There will be a raffle for Apple Watch next week.