CEwire2021: Last Chance to Get 64 COPE Credits!

A quiz is required if you take the course "On Demand" beginning Monday 3/15. Remember there will be 3 additional week ends to take course live.

Visit with us for this week end at the Live Stream Interview. Feel free to ask question about any subject you wish.

Enjoy the program

For the LIVE event when the speaker is in the room to chat and Q & A THERE IS NO QUIZ REQUIRED!!!!!! There is a quiz if you take the recorded lecture in between the LIVE events! This quiz can be taken at any time after you watch.

The software will track your attendance. Just make sure your OEtracker number is correct. WE send to ARBO.

I'm logged in and watching Dr. Crystal Brimer's 11 am Dry Eye lecture... but on Firefox. Is it stupid that I am fearful there will be some sort of tracking measure that Firefox will have disabled, preventing CEWire from knowing that I'm watching the live stream?!?!?

I was also confused at all the Chat about diabetes, and so early in the lecture, until I realized the chat must be from yesterday's last lecture in room 3????

Thanks again to everyone involved in putting on CEWire!!!

I'm logged in and watching Dr. Crystal Brimer's 11 am Dry Eye lecture... but on Firefox. Is it stupid that I am fearful there will be some sort of tracking measure that Firefox will have disabled, preventing CEWire from knowing that I'm watching the live stream?!?!?

I was also confused at all the Chat about diabetes, and so early in the lecture, until I realized the chat must be from yesterday's last lecture in room 3????

Thanks again to everyone involved in putting on CEWire!!!
Firefox should work just fine. If you have any problems with your credits, just email support@cewire2021.com, we'll make sure it is fixed.

The chat you saw was left over from last night, it should be cleared as soon as a new chat starts this morning.

thanks
adam

I also clicked on the "Privacy policy, cookies and account settings" in the bottom right hand corner beneath "Powered by ConferenceOnline" expecting it would open a second window, and I could try and verify I have everything entered right... but instead it took me out of the lecture :eek:

Man, if there was a way to mess up getting credit on these Live Lectures, I bet I will figure it out.

I also clicked on the "Privacy policy, cookies and account settings" in the bottom right hand corner beneath "Powered by ConferenceOnline" expecting it would open a second window, and I could try and verify I have everything entered right... but instead it took me out of the lecture :eek:

Man, if there was a way to mess up getting credit on these Live Lectures, I bet I will figure it out.

Relax. The system is forgiving. it has to allow for technophobes like me.

What do you think of the speakers and their subjects?

Adam,Steve and I are doing a live show so difficult to chat on ODwire.org.

Best to join us at CEwire2021Live!

Relax. The system is forgiving. it has to allow for technophobes like me.

What do you think of the speakers and their subjects?

Adam,Steve and I are doing a live show so difficult to chat on ODwire.org.

Best to join us at CEwire2021Live!

The website could not be easier to use, and everything's been great so far. Just knowing my luck in life, I'll mess something up ;)

Still listening to Dr. Crystal Brimer, as always, she's great.

Something close to home that Adam will appreciate...

The first weekend was an outstanding success with very few glitches being that we had 64 hours of CE !! So many people were online it is amazing the site didn't crash!

Find out why over 2100 registered for the lectures. 3 more LIVE weekends with ondemand CE in between! www.CEwire2021.com is indeed a needed commodity. Narcotics, Orals, Glaucoma, and Trafficking are all included for individual state board requirements + you can enjoy Adam, Paul, and me in the LIVE stream. That alone is worth the price of admission (NOT). We are keeping the early bird price of $159 for a brief while BTW!!

you can enjoy Adam, Paul, and me in the LIVE stream. That alone is worth the price of admission (NOT)
The conversation runs far afield from optometry. Even such trial as who has hair plugs to cover baldness. We in the bald fraternity notice these things.

Tried to register but all I got was a white page with CEWire 2021 at the top. Nothing else. Need another link? Would like to use the last two weekends as this coming weekend is shot by me having to do something for my wife. Will check back later on in the evening.

Editor's note: I just tried https://www.cewire2021.com. it worked for me

Last edited by a moderator:
For those few who are having issues with receiving credits for CEwire2020 or CEwire2021 please go to support on CEwire.

I receive communications on ODwire.org. Sorry but I can't assist.

Reason for this post... I received an e mail form an OD with a CEwire2020 problem and somehow I lost the e mail before responding to him.

Just checked ARBO's website for Pennsylvania's requirements and got the following info. Is the pandemic waiver of in-person classes now gone? I would have thought it would still be in effect. According to this info I can only utilize 7.5 hours of your live offerings.

Capture.JPG

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 568
Just checked ARBO's website for Pennsylvania's requirements and got the following info. Is the pandemic waiver of in-person classes now gone? I would have thought it would still be in effect. According to this info I can only utilize 7.5 hours of your live offerings.

View attachment 30961

Must be old information.

Same rules apply as did for 2020.

Enjoy hearing the back story from speakers and vendors?

Joining Dr Adam Farkas, Dr Steve Silberberg and me on CEwire2021Live!

The schedule up to date as of 4/23/21...

Saturday, Apr 24

11am ET / 8am PT opening comments

11:30am ET / 8:30am PT Luneau- John Vulich, Ron Reed

12:00pm ET / 9:00am PT Dr Tammy Petrosyan

12:30pm ET / 9:30am PT Dr Gary Gerber

1:00pm ET / 10:00am PT Dr James Fanelli

1:30pm ET / 10:30am PT BREAK
2:00pm ET / 11:00am PT BREAK

2:30pm ET / 11:30am PT OCULUS -- Bill Tullo

3:00pm ET / 12:00pm PT Dr Julie Rodman

3:30pm ET / 12:30pm PT DR Joe Pizzimenti

Sunday, Apr 25

11am ET / 8am PT Intro -opening comments

11:30am ET / 8:30am PT Dr Marc Bloomenstein

12:00pm ET / 9:00am PT Dr Jaime Falco

12:30pm ET / 9:30am PT Dr Thuy-Lan Nguyen

1:00pm ET / 10:00am PT Dr Carlo Pelino

2:00pm ET / 11:00am PT Dr Richard Hom

2:30pm ET / 11:30am PT Luneau - Jordan jones

3:00pm ET / 12:00pm PT Visus-Ben Bergo CEO

Last edited:
Enjoy hearing the back story from speakers and vendors?

Joining Dr Adam Farkas, Dr Steve Silberberg and me on CEwire2021Live!

The schedule up to date as of 4/23/21...

Saturday, Apr 24

11am ET / 8am PT opening comments

11:30am ET / 8:30am PT Luneau- John Vulich, Ron Reed

12:00pm ET / 9:00am PT Dr Tammy Petrosyan

12:30pm ET / 9:30am PT Dr Gary Gerber

1:00pm ET / 10:00am PT Dr James Fanelli

2:00pm ET / 11:00am PT BREAK

2:30pm ET / 11:30am PT OCULUS -- Bill Tullo

3:00pm ET / 12:00pm PT Dr Julie Rodman

3:30pm ET / 12:30pm PT DR Joe Pizzimenti

Sunday, Apr 25

11am ET / 8am PT Intro -opening comments

11:30am ET / 8:30am PT Dr Marc Bloomenstein

12:00pm ET / 9:00am PT Dr Jaime Falco

12:30pm ET / 9:30am PT Dr Thuy-Lan Nguyen

1:00pm ET / 10:00am PT Dr Carlo Pelino

2:00pm ET / 11:00am PT Dr Richard Hom

2:30pm ET / 11:30am PT Luneau - Jordan jones

3:00pm ET / 12:00pm PT Visus-Ben Bergo CEO

There is great line up of interviews today 4/25. You can join the discussion by asking question or requesting issues you wish Adam,Steve and myself to address.

Visit https://oye.odwire.org/stream/

Greta interviews. Hopefully all can listen to snippets soon

Question: I looked up my ARBO OE Tracker number at ARBO site based on State & License number. It doesn't attach a name to the number given me so I can't be sure if it is truly my number. By chance are you able to confirm the number given is for me? ARBO Tracker # 504046

Question: I looked up my ARBO OE Tracker number at ARBO site based on State & License number. It doesn't attach a name to the number given me so I can't be sure if it is truly my number. By chance are you able to confirm the number given is for me? ARBO Tracker # 504046
FYI: Was able to confirm my Tracker # with ARBO.

Just to update everyone!

CEwire2021 is back on June 12 & 13 (next weekend) for the final chance at the 64 Live COPE credits.

We also got certified by Illinois (finally) as a CE provider, so IL folks, have at it.
(BTW, the whole process took nearly 4 months. Not a typo ...)

ad

Reactions: Jane Choi
Can someone help me find the on-demand lectures? I wasn't able to watch live, but am now ready to stream some.
Register for CEwire2021. On Demand lectures will run through 7/31/21. Begins Monday 6/14/21.

A reminder... ARBO rule. To receive state board credit for "On Demand " courses you must pass a 10 question multiple choice quiz with a passing grade of 70%. You may retake the quiz until that 70% passing grade is achieved. That guarantees comprehension of the material.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
CEwire2021 is now open for early registration!

64 COPE Approved Credits
4 Live Events
1 Low Price

Featuring ALL NEW LECTURES for 2021!

LIVE Online:
March 13 & 14 [view live schedule]
April 24 & 25
May 15 & 16
June 12 & 13

Large exhibit hall with vendor discounts!

Check back on this thread for the latest information about the conference.

My state board has a few requirements; If you could be so kind as to let me know if your CEwire program has the following characteristics:

1) all COPE-approved live courses may be presented in a live, interactive distance learning format (with accurate attendance tracking) and still obtain live credit.

2) Organization providing CE must be affiliated/associated with a state or national optometric association (such as state AOA organization) or school of optometry.

Thanks,

Chris

Final week to take CEwire2021 courses "On Demand".

Plans are underway for CEwire2022. Your input is important.

Please share your likes and dislikes about CEwire2021. We listen and act!

If anybody has a great speaker who would like to participate in CEwire2022 let me know. I prefer great original content from animated speakers. We have an army of quality speakers in our database but are always looking for new blood to freshen the event. Private message me please

If anybody has a great speaker who would like to participate in CEwire2022 let me know. I prefer great original content from animated speakers. We have an army of quality speakers in our database but are always looking for new blood to freshen the event. Private message me please
The speaker can be an OD,MD,PhD.

There are some superstars that might not have a doctorate level degree. Approval by COPE might depend on the subject matter.