Staff member
Feb 24, 2001
School/Org
University of Michigan Medical School
City
Lake Oswego
State
OR
Notice that the schedule allows 5 minutes to get to the next class for those who wish to take courses back to back.
Right, we decided to be humane this time around and make sure there were some gaps in between the classes, even if it meant extending the duration of the conference.

The gap may actually be a bit bigger than 5 minutes if a lecture ends early and there are no questions, so I encourage people to come into the Lobby during their breaks to see what shenanigans we're up to!

ad

Reactions: Kacie Monroe
Nice to see that Dr.Denise Valenti will lecture. Should have tried to schedule for for 4:20.
200.gif

Last edited:
That is a great line up of lectures
It should be a killer show this year.

It isn't like past CEwires ...

* Totally new software that we purpose-built for the event.

* Hi-def video used throughout - I made greater demands on the speakers (and on our transcoding computers here at ODwire HQ) so that the video and slides are 1080p, instead of looking like they were recorded with a potato, like many webinars and online events still are in 2022, which is ludicrous.

* Handouts are mandatory. Again, another demand I made on the speakers.

* Discussion threads for each talk, so people can really into it ODwire-style days or weeks after the talks are done, in a private space, for people who... actually watched the lecture.

I've been scarce on the site over the past couple of weeks because there is a ton of stuff that has to happen behind the scenes to make this work... hopefully it'll pay off!

ad

I've been scarce on the site over the past couple of weeks because there is a ton of stuff that has to happen behind the scenes to make this work... hopefully it'll pay off!
This next generation of on line continuing education could not have been accomplished without Adam's dedication and some very talented programers following Adam's direction.

And there is more...

I have to find something that fits after nearly 2 years of Pandemic Hibernation for CEwire22 Live!

I hope, even if not attending the lectures you join Adam,Steve and me chatting and interviewing some interesting folks.

Want to have 15 minutes of fame chatting with us? Send me a private message with you phone number. Land line preferable to cell phone.

Any questions?

Last edited:
This next generation of on line continuing education could not have been accomplished without Adam's dedication and some very talented programers following Adam's direction.

And there is more...

I have to find something that fits after nearly 2 years of Pandemic Hibernation for CEwire22 Live!

I hope, even if not attending the lectures you join Adam,Steve and me chatting and interviewing some interesting folks.

Want to have 15 minutes of fame chatting with us? Send me a private message with you phone number. Land line preferable to cell phone.

Any questions?
It really is top of the heap. It's what online education should be. Not the mailed in programs that COVID created. Adam did a incredible job