Credit Card Processing in Your Practice

Audio

BTW, the audio cuts out there for a minute during the Q&A towards the end -- not our fault, Citrix's servers got overloaded (at 10pm Citrix, really?) and dropped the audio for a small piece. Sorry about that.

I hope you enjoy the archive! Lots of useful info in there.

Is there a way to download this to my hard drive or will it only stream the way it's setup?

Is there a way to download this to my hard drive or will it only stream the way it's setup?

it is a flash movie with an embedded reader. I've seen software that can download flash movies (ie, the .flv file) and throw them inside a new player, but other than adobe's own media player (which comes with the creative suite, $$$) i can't think of any offhand.

adam

Adam,

I listened to a good part of the audio. They have some great suggestions. They benefit of the check scanner, the way to put delayed charges with future dates, the way to use gift cards in office and with a market mailing, etc., and the make-a-wish (my audio cut out there). It would be great if a brief outline of the key points could be written and posted. Then it would be possible for us docs to go back to our office staff next Monday and try to create an action plan.

I would like someone from my office to listen to the audio, but I honestly don't think it will happen. We get busy taking care the items of the day, of course.

Thanks for providing this informative program.

I think it may be possible to download with RealPlayer.If you have RealPlayer installed on your system, it does display the download icon at the top right corner of the video.