ODwire.org Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2012
School/Org
SUNY Stonybrook/SUNY/MIT
City
Matawan
State
NJ
Universally the lectures were just top quality and well received. The diversity of talks, speakers, and audience participation was outstanding. You can continue the discussion on each lecture at the designated thread. Speakers will receive an email to respond to your query or post.

The new platform had very minor glitches mainly because of the large attendance that was quickly corrected. Day 2 should be seamless and the lectures should be just as top-notch. ENJOY!

Universally the lectures were just top quality and well received. The diversity of talks, speakers, and audience participation was outstanding. You can continue the discussion on each lecture at the designated thread. Speakers will receive an email to respond to your query or post.

The new platform had very minor glitches mainly because of the large attendance that was quickly corrected. Day 2 should be seamless and the lectures should be just as top-notch. ENJOY!
I thought many of the lectures I saw were better than in the past. I suspect speakers are getting more comfortable with recording their lectures.