Eye docs push back on NC surgery bill - WRAL.com

"Students that are in optometry school today are learning how to do these procedures, so they're coming out of school already trained and prepared to do them on Day One."

Which Optometric schools train their students to do LPI's, etc? That is very good to hear.

"Students that are in optometry school today are learning how to do these procedures, so they're coming out of school already trained and prepared to do them on Day One."

Which Optometric schools train their students to do LPI's, etc? That is very good to hear.

just guessing, but SCO and Oklahoma school for sure, believe UAB too. not sure about The OSU. I'm sure a lot NC go to SCO and UAB and then return to NC

just guessing, but SCO and Oklahoma school for sure, believe UAB too. not sure about The OSU. I'm sure a lot NC go to SCO and UAB and then return to NC

I had proposed an idea to the Accreditation Council on Optometric Education almost six months ago that all optometric students should have an externship at a school that teaches these procedures so that all optometric grads will be able to practice these procedures upon graduation but have received no response. I am going to try again.