Eyelogic in Trouble?

Peter, "Given Eyelogic's current loss of profitability, a loss of our line of credit, and uncertain near term growth, the Board made a prudent decision to halt that quarterly dividend effective immediately," explained Rick Skauge, CEO of Eyelogic. "The Board will revisit the dividend policy when a more predictable profit picture develops."

What part of the CEO's statement is it that you don't understand? :) Wow, I've never seen such a negative announcement from a CEO, thanks for sharing!

Peter, "Given Eyelogic's current loss of profitability, a loss of our line of credit, and uncertain near term growth, the Board made a prudent decision to halt that quarterly dividend effective immediately," explained Rick Skauge, CEO of Eyelogic. "The Board will revisit the dividend policy when a more predictable profit picture develops."

What part of the CEO's statement is it that you don't understand? :) Wow, I've never seen such a negative announcement from a CEO, thanks for sharing!

My tongue was planted firmly in my cheek when I typed that question mark. The news release has not been added to their press release page yet:
http://www.eyelogic.com/news.htm

Perhaps they had to let go their web site administrator too? :D

I thought so, I'm Ukrainian-American and not fluent in either language. My birth name was Hryneczko, my father had it changed because no one here could pronounce it. Changed spelling to Hernesko, people still can't pronounce it. Took up genealogy and traced my ancestors. I'm a direct descendant of Zeus! Keep in touch, cousin.

My favorite Ukranian

[video=youtube;fzLtF_PxbYw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzLtF_PxbYw[/video]

[video=youtube;fzLtF_PxbYw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzLtF_PxbYw[/video]

I like these better;

Famous Ukrainians

Ukrainian stars in Hollywood.

spil.jpeg

Steven Spielberg.

In 2008 Kiev visited the world-famous director Steven Spielberg. For him, this visit was not only working but also personal. DSpielberg saw the land of his ancestors - Ukraine. Grandfather of Steven Spielberg's mother's side came from Odessa, on father's side - from a small Ukrainian village. The family spoke Russian and Yiddish. A favorite dish-Ukrainian borscht.

leo.jpeg

Hollywood actor Leonardo DiCaprio.

Did not pass without the Slavic roots and a sex symbol of the "Titanic" Leonardo di Caprio. In his veins flows the actor Italian, German and Ukrainian blood. Leonardo grandmother, Helen Smirnova, shortly after the revolution, the parents were taken from Odessa, Ukraine and married in Germany. Her daughter, mother of Leo, settled in the United States.

dustin.jpeg

Hollywood actor Dustin Hoffman.

Dustin Hoffman's parents also from Kiev. When my grandmother and grandfather shot by the Bolsheviks, the family emigrated to the States. Was born Dustin.

l.

ryder.jpeg

Actress Winona Ryder.

Real Family name-Tomchin.Winina wants make a film about World War II in Ukraine.

douglas.jpeg

Hollywood actor Kirk Douglas and Michael Douglas.

The father of the famous Michael Douglas was born in Odessa. His name is Issur Danilovich Demsky. After moving to America, Issur took the name of Kirk Douglas and succeeded in the career of movie star. The actor is still called in the American media Spartacus - the name of his Oscar.
The son admits that the name Demsky him very much even for the soul. And she does not enjoy it just because the profession does not allow. After all, the English Douglas sounds much harmonious Demsky. However, a trip to Odessa, Ukraine is present in his plans.

wood.jpeg

Queen of Hollywood Natalie Wood.

Queen of Hollywood, does not hide his Russian roots, was Natalie Wood. Under this pseudonym famous Natalia Zakharenko. Her parents had fled during the revolution, from Kharkiv, Ukraine to Vladivostok, then to China. And then to San Francisco. There, in 1938, was born Natalia. The daughter of a Russian engineer and noblewoman started acting four years. Her movies - "West Side Story" (1961), "The Great Race" (1965) - entered the golden fund of cinema.
Natalie Wood has won fame the most beautiful, scandalous and mysterious actress in Hollywood.

sta.jpeg

Hollywood actor Sylvester Stallone.

Mother "Rambo" Sylvester Stallone Jacqueline year ago, even specially came to South Palmyra - to find relatives who remained in Ukraine after Stallone family enigration . Modest Jewish girl Rosa Rabinovich, was born in pre-revolutionary Ukraine in Odessa, could hardly have imagined that her grandson would become a world celebrity.

depp.jpeg

Hollywood actor Johnny Depp
His father's name was Alexander Depp August Fillipovich from Odessa, Ukraine.

freid.jpeg

The founder of psychoanalysis Sigmund Freud,
his mother - Amalia Nathanson - was born in Odessa, Ukraine.

nbsciencestamp2.PNG