Go With The Electrodiagnostic Flow: Adding ERG/VEP Testing to Your Practice with Dr. Craig Thomas

AdminWolf

Site Administrator & Tech Lead
Staff member
Feb 24, 2001
School/Org
University of Michigan Medical School
City
Lake Oswego
State
OR

In this ODwire.org Webinar, Craig Thomas, OD discusses how he uses the RETeval ERG/VEP testing device to help diagnose and treat eye disease in his office.

RETeval is the only FDA Cleared, Non-Mydriatic Full-Field ERG device.

You will learn how to integrate this hand-held vision-testing technology into your practice's diagnostic protocols and how to use the information in your medical decision-making.

Billing and coding for visual electrophysiology are also discussed.

A Q&A follows the talk; Don't miss it!

Discuss the webinar below.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Silberberg

AdminWolf

Staff member
Feb 24, 2001
School/Org
City
Lake Oswego
State
OR
Thanks again to Craig and to everyone who showed up tonight -- it was great getting back to "normal" after a couple of decidedly abnormal weeks.

As mentioned in the webinar, Konan is offering 6-months of no payments & no interest if you decide to purchase an instrument.

Visit their site for details!

Michael R. Young O.D.

ODwire.org Supporting Member
Dec 14, 2010
School/Org
Pacific University College of Optometry
City
Redding
State
CA
I have had this instrument for about two years and find it valuable for clinical use in my practice. Just received a clinical interpretation guide from LKC that is a good primer on the results and how to analyze the results.

Attachments

• Clinical Interpretation_RETeval Device_US_8_2020_final.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 289

AdminWolf

Staff member
Feb 24, 2001
School/Org
City
Lake Oswego
State
OR
I have had this instrument for about two years and find it valuable for clinical use in my practice. Just received a clinical interpretation guide from LKC that is a good primer on the results and how to analyze the results.
Thanks Dr. Young, this is really valuable! I hope they are bundling this PDF with the instrument these days!

G Chad Green

Feb 11, 2006
www.greenfamilyeyecare.com
School/Org
UAB School of Optometry
City
Demopolis
State
AL
Thank you.

We use it several times per day...

Craig,

How does this unit compare to the Diopsys? I have had the Diopsys unit in my main office for several years. I am needing to add electrodiagnostics in my satellite office. Intriqued by this one because of the size.

Thanks.

Chad